Roma Should Buy This Player

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Shawshank, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
  2. Shawshank

Shawshank New Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Phishy, god damn it your a close minded dumbass who is too proud of himself, also you guys think that if someone is not Brazilian, Argentinian or European they're not good. I'm sure that club owners and manager have more common sense and are smarter than the people here.

Also I was giving a suggestion, Roma is my favourite team and I would love to see one of my favourite players play that.

Also, Phishy u said u had some compilations, can I see them?

3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Uh huh.......how's that any better?

4. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    That is the weirdest way to ask someone for a favor I have ever seen.

5. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    All this talk of this mediocur player is making me wish we will NEVER get this guy. If you search hard enough you will find a player just as good or if not better then this guy for alot less. The northern teams with a fat wallet will most likely pocket this guy if they decide to buy him but untill anyone hears otherwise just forget this guy.

6. Pars Footballist

Pars Footballist New Member

Aug 5, 2004
    GianPaolo

You're so close minded. You just can't accept that Karimi is one of the greatest players in the world right now, he is a threat to any defence.
    Please refrain from these BS comments cuz you obviously do not know what you are talking about.

Excuse me but Mediocre my a**!!

7. bobarino

bobarino New Member

Feb 11, 2004
    U.S.A.
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Rodrigo Taddei - Another Brazilian, hopefully more consistent and productive than Mancini.

[​IMG]

8. bobarino

bobarino New Member

Feb 11, 2004
    U.S.A.
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ali Karimi - Everything I've been able to read about this guy is very encouraging. He is listed as a striker on the Iranian National Team so Roma could add him with Taddei in January. I did some research on the Persian Football website and this guy has really peaked my interest. I believe that he would help Roma.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. SS2006

SS2006 Member

Oct 30, 2004
    London, Canada
    finally a sophesticated person, thanks bobarinho for reseraching before talking ;)
    did u see the video on page one buddy?

10. bobarino

bobarino New Member

Feb 11, 2004
    U.S.A.
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes, I did. What I found most impressive is his ability to manuever in traffic. Most professionals can "look good" in open space, but those who can make plays and finish in a crowd are special. I believe Karimi could be one of those type of guys.

Also, I have not been able to find on any of my Italian sources where Karimi has been mentioned as a possible mid-year transfer for Roma? Where did this all get started?

11. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Wow. Just wow. Apparently playing for Al-Hillal makes you one of the greatest players in the world. Or doing well in the Asian Cup, because as we all know, Nakata was one of the greatest players in the world after he had a marvelous tournament there. :rolleyes:
    You're even worse than the Sams Army wingnuts who think Donovan has Fifa Player of the Year Ability.

12. Shawshank

Shawshank New Member

Oct 25, 2004
    It got started by my suggestion, saying "Roma should look into buying this player, he's what Roma needs"

Also I want to thank you for not taking sides, a lot of the people think that if someone is Asian he automatically sucks and if someone is Brazilian he's automatically one of the best players in the world.

13. Shawshank

Shawshank New Member

Oct 25, 2004

You're a dumbass man, He is a great player because of what he does not who he plays for. Also, scoring three goals versus South Korea who thought they were so good after winning fourth in World Cup is also something to be proud of. Either way I know you're a close minded guy who just can't admit the fact that the World's Best players don't all come from Brazil or europe.

14. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    taking sides?? I never said all players from Brazil were good...
    and if this guy just wants a fat paycheque, instead of playing quality football in meaningful tournaments... then that says it all doesnt it?
    nob

15. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who cares how good this guy is? This thread is pointless until actual reports start coming out saying Roma is working on a deal with whatever club has this guy now. I think I'll go make a thread saying Roma should buy Frank Lampard now.

16. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    BS is full of "pointless" threads like this, so I'm not going to close the thread because of that. But please stop the silly name-calling.

17. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan

not all, but MOST
    BTW dont forget argentina, they still have a great NT with fanastic players.

18. Shawshank

Shawshank New Member

Oct 25, 2004
    No he got offers last year but he was having some family problems and couldn't go, you think if Roma don't get him no one will. You'll see when he's in europe.

19. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm sick of all this hype about some Asian player who would do little to nothing in serie A.

look at Thierry Henry, Rivaldo, Robbie Keane (who are 5times more talented than this guy)
    Great players but could do nothing in serie A.

20. Shawshank

Shawshank New Member

Oct 25, 2004

What was Henry in again?

Btw, you obviously showed us how you ignorant you are by saying "some Asian Player" , enough said. Most of you are 14 year old kids who don't know sh!t about the sport except that you have one favourite team

21. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    This is ridiculous. I said to stop it. Now I'm closing.