Rogue Cavaliers Brigade -RCB (RSL Supporters Club)

Discussion in 'Salt Lake Supporters Clubs' started by the Bardguy, Jul 6, 2005.

1. f4denz

f4denz New Member

May 22, 2006
  2. szabo56

szabo56 New Member

Mar 10, 2003
    Utah
    Re: Rogue Cavaliers Brigade

i want to sign up with RCB, and also where can i find RCB songs and chants?
    We need an anthem like "You'll Never Walk Alone" or something to adopt. How about rewriting the lyrics to "Fields of Anfield Road" to suit RSL. This would be pretty sweet. Even though i hate Liverpool they have better songs than Man United, whom i support

3. utah_heretic

utah_heretic New Member

Jul 16, 2005

Come to the tailgate on the 4th...and/or check out the website listed above.

4. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

RCB still going to be around for 2008?

5. gafferRSL

gafferRSL Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Idaho
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yes

6. mr prolific

mr prolific Member

Jan 30, 2008
    SLC
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

who cares?

7. gafferRSL

gafferRSL Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Idaho
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

The RCB now has a facebook page which can be found at this link =www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13328570958

8. FCBBalls

FCBBalls New Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Salt Lake City

Hey ya gents! Just a couple of quick things:

First, I was wondering if by chance one of you guys picked up one of our banners after the game on Wed. I had forgotten them at first and when I went back to get them there was only one left. I'm hoping that one of you guys grabbed it; if so, could I please get that back from you tomorrow.

Second, a big apology to Judge! Love ya man and would never want to piss you off on purpose, no pun intended :)

See you guys tomorrow! GO RSL!!

9. FCBeast

FCBeast Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Kearnshaw
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Do you have a myspace page?

10. gafferRSL

gafferRSL Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Idaho
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

The Myspace page will be up shortly

11. mr prolific

mr prolific Member

Jan 30, 2008
    SLC
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Myspace for FCB is FCBBALLS.

12. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

FYI
    I've updated the look of the Supporters Clubs in the SC subforum.
    If there is anything I can do to help the Supporters groups, please let us RSL mods know. We want to help. This is your place to talk about those important issues.

Also, the RCB will be sitting in the SE rows of the South Goal seats (supporters section) of the new stadium. They currently sit in E38. You tailgate with the RCB in the West parking lot.

Contact BS user utah heretic for more info.

13. utah_heretic

utah_heretic New Member

Jul 16, 2005
    For everybody anxiously awaiting RCB news re: the stadium move Oct. 9., I received this email from Bill Manning today.

"It looks like the South end supporters section with be complete for Oct 9. The south end rest rooms may not be ready on that date but the southwest and southeast will be available so it’s not the worst thing. If it appears those areas will be unavailable, we will place the supporters in the SW & SE corners. We will look into setting up a private entrance in the south loading area for your groups so you can go directly to your sections.

On the ticket link, we will have that available and ready to roll by the end of the month, and can set-up a link on your site that sells tickets directly for sections 8 &9.

As for the tailgating, we have secured a lease on property for parking on-site which is on the southwest corner of the property. We will reserve a number of parking spots for each group, and you guys can have at it. We’ll likely have you all out there for a walk thru to see the location so you can coordinate properly."

Hopefully this answers most people's questions.

-Heretic

14. FCBeast

FCBeast Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Kearnshaw
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Loyalists (RSL Supporters Club)

Your pipers were effing awesome last night. Great atmosphere! We should pay them and throw samba gringos to the curb!

15. iRSL

iRSL New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    SLC
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Out of curiosity how many members did RCB recruit in 2008?

16. iRSL

iRSL New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    SLC
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Five months later and still no response......

17. Mauly

Mauly Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Section 10
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  18. iRSL

iRSL New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    SLC
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've posted on their forums and I've waited for a response just like I have here. Nothing against you Mauly but trying to get information from them is like trying to drive a car with no tires.

19. Mauly

Mauly Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Section 10
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    No offense taken, why not just come to the tailgates and ask in person?

20. dcchelseafc

dcchelseafc Moderator
    Staff Member

DC United
    Sep 2, 2005
    Naptown
    Club:
    DC United
    Hey guys, its the DCU crew that came out last year....some of us are coming out again.
    Whats the deal for tailgating at the new place? also if were not stepping on you guys, if we could join for the tailgate again this year (of course some good jabs back and forth!)

21. iRSL

iRSL New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    SLC
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Funny you say that. I go to every tailgate and sit with the RCB. Yet we can't seem to get more than 40 (not even that many) supporters to sit with us. I know 10 of these supporters because they're all friends of mine and I told them to come sit with us. Just venting a little after seeing the support that Seattle fans have for their team and then seeing our supporters groups.

22. Mauly

Mauly Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Section 10
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^ ah, I know what you mean.

23. RealChick!

RealChick! Member

Apr 16, 2008
    I totally understand your frustrations!! I'm with the FCB so I couldn't tell ya how many people the RCB recruited in 2008. But it's a little frustrating that the whole supporters section is pretty slim. I'm proud of the FCB though!! We just started the supporters group in 2008 and we're getting pretty big!! As far as Seattle you have to understand that the Sounders are not a "new" team. Those soccer supporters have been up there for years just waiting to get the team back. We'll get there. It just takes time!

24. SoccerPrime

SoccerPrime Moderator
    Staff Member

All of them
    Apr 14, 2003
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The basic place for RSL supporter tailgates is what we call the Dirt Lot, or specifically, what is called Lot 3 (red lot above 9400 South) on the Rio Tinto Stadium website, http://www.riotintostadium.com/parking_&_maps.php

Good luck!

25. gafferRSL

gafferRSL Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Idaho
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here is an update on seating in 2010 and the damn pole from Judge:

"For 2010 we will be moving over to the end of section 9 and into 10, splitting the aisle in between 9-10.
    The move will stack us more so than we are now. If you currently have a front row ticket now you may have difficulty getting one for 2010, but you should be fine getting one in the 2nd row. This should not be too big of a problem since we all just mass into the section anyways.

Overflow will be into section 9 where we were last season, but this should really only be a necessity the 5 or so matches we have the stage in. When the stage is not there, we should have plenty of room. The FO does not want to sell season tickets where there is "obstructed views.""

If you are interested in getting tickets with the RCB, joining or just figuring out who we are feel free to message me or visit the RCB website:
    http://www.roguecavaliers.com