Roda JC [R]

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by BPBlueSox, Dec 23, 2005.

1. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Fvck! I forgot that was today! Eh, seems like I didn't miss much.

So much for the Limburg derby, eh, Joep? :(

2. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    Because PSV, unlike Ajax and Feyenoord, know how to deal with games in which they are the favorite. Granted, Groningen are in fine form, and I imagine, at home, in these circumstances they have a shot, but I still see PSV advancing. Good luck though, I would definitly like to see Groningen advance and maybe meet them in the final, because I imagine it would be as much fun as when we met Heerenveen in the finals - well-behaving fans who are just there to enjoy the game, rather than trying to bash eachother heads in.

3. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    ***** damnit!

holy shit, after minutes we're two up and they still pull back! I don;t know how to feel right now. On the hand, we've done better than a lot of teams in Eindhoven could this year, on the other hand we gave away three points.

:( :eek:

4. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    I know what to say!

Roda sucks.

Now, was it that bad?

5. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    Can't recall Ajax doing any better against them in Eindhoven

Or are you just saying that because you know what I know?

'If Roda can play PSV like that away, how on earth can Ajax....'

...exactly.

BTW. I just saw the highlights and Roda were denied a clear penalty after a handball by Vennegoor of Hesselink in the 47th minute. But of course, that would have meant it would be 1-3 and that chickenshit ref hasn;t got the balls to give it.

6. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    Ajax could beat Heerenveen. Roda will be easy. :D

7. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    we'll see about that. Remember, Roda will be playing for their last shot at european football, I wouldnt be too sure about that result just yet.

I'm seriously pissed of about that penalty we didn't get btw. of course PSV we're better, but I would have like to seen the second half with 1-3 on the board. v. Egmond. hufter

8. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    KNJB? KNBB I think. :D

9. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Yeah...wtf happened today? :(

10. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    PSV was two classes better but we got of to a great start, beautiful goal by cziommer (who said in a post match interview: I'm seeing a lot of perspective with this team, we can only get better and next year we'll come here and win it -maybe he's staying?!?) . 0-1, 0-2 two minutes after that and two minutes after that they get a penalty for a handball, which was a correct call. 1-2 and we're playing good, although very hard. then in the 47th minute we're denied a clear penalty call, in the 55th they tie and after that van Dijk get's sent of (rightfully so) and they finish it.

well done PSV, although I think it would have been a different game had we gotten that penalty we deserved.

but this assured me a bit about our chances in the semi's against Ajax.

11. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    That's sh!tty. :( I picked you guys in the prediction thread...I thought you had their number in Eindhoven...and hell it looks like yall did early! Oh well.

And I like Bert's logic...we beat Heerenveen...so we'll definitely beat you guys ;)

12. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    By that logic: Feyenoord beat Ajax. Roda beat Feyenoord :)

13. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    or how about...feyenoord beat you guys once...we beat you guys once...so we beat feyenoord once (tomorrow?) :D

14. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    which you won't :)

15. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Oh, just you watch! :p

16. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    I think it's about time for The Hunter's first hattrick.

17. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    Good luck with the game, I'm gonna finish my essay now (make it as late as possible, sleep really long and get a bit of rythem for superbowl night)

BTW i'm probably gonna go to Ajax-Roda for the cup :)

18. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    Then I hope you will feel worse after the game then I will after the Ajax-Inter game I'm going to.

19. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    You're going there? Nice. If I may ask, howmany did those tickets set you back? And how many would you expect the semi tickets cost

20. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    I wouldn't know. My dad wanted to pay for them.

Lucky me. :D

21. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    that's why Im hoping we go to the final. My dad will pay for those too. Semi's...not so :(

22. Bertje

Bertje New Member

Nov 10, 2004
    Leiden
    I'm sorry, but that final is MINE!;)

23. silver bullet

silver bullet Member

May 11, 2004
    Good prediction. Did you put any money on it?

24. Joep

Joep Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Antwerp
    Some noise between the biggest Roda JC fansite and an AD journalist. After the game against RKC he wrote quite a negative article about Roda, basically portraying them as a bunch of people who do nothing but foul the opponent. Who caught the red card for Cisse? Now i'm biased of course, and I think it's very sad for the player who got hurt, but to me it appeared to be a very uhm...ongelukkige actie by Cisse. I really don't think he ever intended to hurt Texeira like this. watch it in the replay, he goes for the ball and already starts his motion, his tackle, and then all of the sudden there is texeira's leg

25. BPBlueSox

BPBlueSox Member

Ajax
    Netherlands
    Aug 21, 2003
    Georgia
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Joep, what happened in the second half of that game tonight with the double redcards?