Roberto Carlos [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Mario, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Jiripoca

Jiripoca Member

Jul 16, 2013
    London - Sao Paulo - Peruibe
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    He scored 11 free kicks make him sound good, but he had over 100 games and took several free kicks in each. His success rate is probably around 1% or 2%, extremely poor. Anyone got the stats?

2. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Roberto Carlos was one of the best LB's of all time. Free kicks is just one small aspect of his advanced attributes.

3. Ribo_2006

Ribo_2006 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 13, 2006
    Uk
    Sounds like a good reason for me to plug the video tribute I done on the legend!! I used my youtube name in the opening credits btw, yet due to licensing I can't even put it on there!! :(

IVO ! repped this.
  4. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Incredible, unbelievable!

Ribo_2006 repped this.
  5. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    My only issue with RC was for adjusting his socks... :D

6. Kaka10725

Kaka10725 Member+

Jun 1, 2007
    Destroyed Denilson career, that a new one.

7. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    #132 roxbury, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    It seems He can't enjoy as a coach of his current club in UEFA competition ,yet…
    Duo to Match fixing case of Sivasspor,Fenerbahce and few other teams that gets new ban from UEFA.

This week, news storm at tweeter and news sites……

It says Sivasspor can't enter the UEFA CUP journey duo to their match fixing relationship with Fenerbahce in back 2011 season….(sivasspor &fenerbahce ,in the relationship of title race for help to fenerbahce ,versus trabzonspor in that dark fixing historic season)…..

<This news nothing about with R.Carlos as a coach and personal and his successful spell in this current season.
    But, the club 2011 season shadow still follow them until Turkish FA follow what UEFA says…

(Since the match fixing season till now the Turkey FA protected these clubs, didn't punish etc,.. there for this unright behave of Turkish FA it did hurt the clubs'''FA and clubs walk together in this case many says''' as a financially and internationally competitively way etc,. and this will gonna continue to hurt for their every single season by uefa community until they follow UEFA way of speak etc…)

Recent news seems more and more will go… The European arbiter community this week told that that UEFA officials didn't punish these club as they did punish Olympiacos Volou .

It says UEFA played soft vs These Turkey clubs.(i.e.; match fixing case clubs).

R.Carlos...
    He just unlucky Guy in this point. <>Not good time in the right place and in the right time it seems…

Regards,