Road TRIP, LAG vs Portland Aug. 3rd

Discussion in 'Galaxy Supporters Clubs' started by footballforever, Apr 23, 2011.

1. footballforever

footballforever New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So, as the game's against the LAG are highlighted on everyone's schedule, the atmosphere in Portland should be extra special for this one!! Just putting some feelers out there because I love that city and am thinking about representing the blue and white on August 3rd.

I know it's in the middle of the week, so it might be tough to get a massive section together, but are any of the supporters groups planning anything for that game? ...Would love to get a good thing goin' and challenge the timbers army on their own grounds.

Looking to book flight's soon. Let me know...

2. salvikicks

salvikicks Member+

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    same here i'd like to go, plus i get wednesdays and thursdays off work so i have no problem traveling

3. GalaxyGal

GalaxyGal New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Endline 101 Row A
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Count me and 2 others in and let me know if there's a Galaxy supporter's section. Will be flying to the Vancouver game and then driving down to Portland for this one :)

4. Rodneyd44

Rodneyd44 New Member

Aug 28, 2002
    North OC, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am thinking about going. I was looking at rental cars, they are about $80.00 @ day!! at the airport; however go down to about $30.00 at an off-site location.

5. Rodneyd44

Rodneyd44 New Member

Aug 28, 2002
    North OC, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. GalaxyGal

GalaxyGal New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Endline 101 Row A
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
  7. beechjetpilot1

beechjetpilot1 New Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Count 2 more.

8. lagalaxytrueblue

Apr 13, 2008
    America
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn sold out. What should I do if I can't get into the visitors section. Dying to rep my G's in Portland.

9. OnlyOneTInFootball

Mar 15, 2011
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    You don't need a rental car unless you plan on driving outside the Portland metro area. The public transportation system is cheap and efficient.

I would call the Timbers ticket office directly and see if the away section is indeed sold out, there have been Ticket Master problems recently 503-553-5555