ROAD TRIP INFO: D.C. United @ Toronto August 15, 2009

Discussion in 'Barra Brava' started by Victory, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victory

Victory Member

Sep 20, 2000
    RFK LOT 8
    D.C. UNITED @ TORONTO AUGUST 15, 2009 4:00 p.m. ET

TICKETS FOR THIS MATCH ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED. READ THE BELOW INFORMATION VERY CAREFULLY

Ticket Availability: Because Toronto sells out every game the tickets allocated to visiting fans are very limited. Many people wait until the last minute to order tickets for road trips to Columbus, New York, Chicago, etc. If you do that for this game you may not end up with a ticket. I will do my best to make sure that everyone who wants a ticket ends up with a ticket, but there are no guarantees.

Ticket Allocation: Because of the limited number of tickets they will be allocated as follows:

1) My Ticket
    2) VIP Tickets (I am holding in reserve a very limited number of tickets for individuals who regularly attend road trips.)
    3) Barra Brava Members purchasing the full hotel package
    4) Barra Brava Members only purchasing tickets (unless I need additional hotel rooms booked then #4 swaps with #5
    5) Non Barra Brava Members purchasing full hotel package
    6) Non Barra Brava Members only purchasing tickets

HOTEL PACKAGE INFORMATION: We have secured a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Downtown. This hotel is located in the middle of the entertainment district and is within walking distance of over 50 bars, nightclubs and restaurants. The Hotel just opened at the end of February and is much nicer then the Travelodge. To give the experienced road tripper an idea the hotel is about .5 miles from the Travelodge right off of King Street. It is closer to the entertainment district than the Travelodge.

Each EVOLUTION ROOM has been carefully designed with your convenience and ultimate comfort in mind:
    · Luxurious linens and duvets and the remarkable Garden Inn Sleep System® adjustable bed
    · Complimentary high-speed internet (wired and wireless) with secure PrinterOn® remote printing
    · Work desk with Herman Miller Mirra Chair®
    · 37” LCD high-definition digital flat screen TV with on-demand movies and video games
    · Fridge, microwave & coffeemaker
    · Innovative, easy to set MP3 alarm clock radio
    · In-room safe
    · Globe and Mail® delivered each weekday morning

Check in will be on Friday August 14, 2009 and Check-Out will be Sunday August, 16, 2009.

HOTEL PACKAGE PRICE INFORMATION:

The price (including all taxes) listed below is per person. Each package includes two nights in the hotel and 1 game ticket. IF YOU WANT TO ADD A NIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OR END OF THE TRIP PLEASE CONTACT ME AS I CAN SECURE THE DISCOUNTED RATE FOR YOU - DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY AS THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE RATE.

Member Price

Double Occupancy/1bed: $133.00
    Triple Occupancy/2 bed: $103.00
    Quad Occupancy/2bed: $83.00

Non Member Price

Double Occupancy/1bed: $140.00
    Triple Occupancy/2bed: $110.00
    Quad Occupancy/2 bed: $90.00

Note: Someone from each room will have to put down a credit card at check to cover incidentals

TICKET ONLY:

Member Price: $23.00
    Non Member Price: $28.00

HOW TO ORDER (PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS)

1) Send me an email jigiel @ nealon.com [remove the spaces] and include the following information:

· Which Hotel Package you want to order / or if you are ticket only order
    · Roomate Preferences

2) I will send you an email confirming your order. Once you have received that order paypal the payment to jigiel @ nealon.com [remove the spaces]. All payments must be received within 10 days of my confirmatory email or I will release the tickets I am holding for you. If you need additional time please contact me and we can make arrangements. All orders must be paid for in full by July 20, 2009 no exceptions

3) If you do not get a confirmatory email then you do not have a ticket on hold for you. Once again, no one is guaranteed a ticket until they actually pay

SECURITY REMINDER

Starting June 1st 2009, you are required to have your passport, passport card or enhanced drivers license to be able to get into and out of Canada. Previously you would need just a drivers license or birth certificate.

http://www.peacebridge.com/identification.php or http://www.peacebridge.com/docs/WHTI_at_a_Glance.pdf for more info.

CONTACT INFO:

If you have any questions please pm me, email me (jigiel @ nealon.com), talked to me at a game etc. If you post a question in this thread I will respond. Scruggs Rule Applies

2. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia