Pre-match: Road To Recovery: Weltmeister vs. Ireland - 14.10.2014

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by White/Blue_since1860, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well that was an interesting month..

A combination of many key players missing and the rest just not caring anymore..

I don't think I have ever seen germsny have such a terrible qualifying campaign in my life... And it's a cake group ffs...

Are we really not going to qualify??? :p

2. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Coming off such a high from the WC stage does create such dramatic drops...for the german mentality and discipline this should be corrected & fixed easily .I personally think these results are happening at the best time vs later on.
    Also Nuer in both games conceided goals that normally would be easy for him to clear ... On top of that lots of new players are trying to get integrated and boast as world champs in the same time.. It's a bit of tough burden to handle even for a team such as Germany!
    And let's not forget we did miss a handful of clear chances against Poland.
    We have the depth the personel and superior knowledge and resources to correct this in time for the Euro's
    This is the NE we are speaking and its a fact that we have always been the most consistent ...... Maxwell can also take a break even a computer sometimes crashes:)
    Last but not least.... Not sure what's special about draxller???? And what does out coach she in him?

3. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    U grinding the poor thing on a weekly basis...told u he must take a break and make appearance for the actual
    Euro's!

4. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think you kidnapped him, because of the upcoming Bayern-Gladbach game! :eek:

5. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    ;) I thought u where loyal to your promise....and to keep Maxwell out of the AA clash??
    :whistling: Seems like u already forgot...shame shame:cautious::cautious::speechless:

P to the Wee repped this.
  6. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You free Maxwell, I will leave him at home for the Gladbach game

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  7. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Am an animal lover....not a captor :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

8. Junster

Junster Member

Nov 30, 2013
    Florida
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I am still here my friend . So is that a new BigSoccer rule that one has to be a regular poster and active user to be a Germany National Team "fan?" :p j/k.

As an "inactive user," I have been regularly visiting BigSoccer forum and reading posts for quite some time now and it only took a WC Championship win by Germany for me to come out of my shell and celebrate with you guys during the summer. :thumbsup: The realistic burdens of life don't allow me to spend as much time here in this forum as I would love to. So I hope that won't make me any less of a Germany National Team fan. :)

As a Die Nationalmannschaft fan for over 26 years now, I have endured through the difficult times when an outsider team like Denmark humiliated us 2-0 in Euro '92 final (while we were the 3rd time WC champions back then), first-timers Croatia embarrassed us 3-0 in WC '98, England crushed us 5-1 in '01, not to mention the disastrous group stage exits in Euro '00 and '04. So when I see instant fan (over)reactions to two disappointing Nationalmannschaft performances (with many of the key players missing due to injuries and retirements) merely 3 months after winning the world's greatest prize of football in Brazil this summer, all I can do is stay calm and say "We are the World Champions for the next 4 years, while the memories of these two recent poor matches will probably fade away in next 4 months." :D

9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Correct, Ive come to the conclusion the fans should be showing now we're World Champions too.

10. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So many of my friends are trying to troll me about these last 2 fixtures. All I gotta say is, 'Son, are you mad?"

[​IMG]

White/Blue_since1860 repped this.
  11. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    These so-called friends...i call them internet brave guys...most havent even felt the grass on the pitch or the indoor turf...or tough drills at practice...there has always been a MASSIVE LOAD of hate against Germany...let them haters be haters...fact is we are WORLD CHAMP'S...and even without the recent victory in South America...our record is the most consistent...and at club level we have the best youth prog and structure nuff said!

12. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Haha these are real people friends though. But they just need the butthurt cream because they can't stand all the trash talking I've been giving them for the past year or so :ROFLMAO:

13. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    To be fair it is hard to be excited about international football at all so soon after the WC

Just IMO

Dhajj repped this.
  14. Dhajj

Dhajj Member+

Nov 25, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    We need to win vs Gibraltar.

Which everyone else did too..

We HAVE to now win in Ireland which could be very tough with the crowd behind them and they park the whole bus fleet again...

We also play at home vs Poland and HAVE to win there too.,

Our rise will come down to Ireland and Poland rematches..

What a horrible month

Vlad S. repped this.
  15. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The Irish can park a whole Battalion of Leprechauns on top of their bus fleet...We "Will" still win them in their own house,the polish will get conquered and punished in the same fashion of the Irish...need not to worry!

dips82 and P to the Wee repped this.
  16. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You had the right to do so....

17. Jordan Khamra

Jordan Khamra Member

May 21, 2014
    Do we have any prospects capable of running at defenses (like what Ribbery and Robben do)? Whatever happened to Naki?

18. ∆lemão

∆lemão Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Löw has already promised some of his favorite players of his favorite clubs a break in that game. I wouldn't be surprised if we struggle again. The man hasn't much of a clue when it comes to assembling and adjusting a competitive team without his veteran stars.

19. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Naki?

20. Jordan Khamra

Jordan Khamra Member

May 21, 2014
    Might have been Nakki. I saw him play in a few games in either EC or WC under 17 team a few years ago. He was dynamic and a great dribbler but have not heard anything about him in a while.

21. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deniz_Naki

22. Ricken

Ricken Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If I see anyone posting easy win on the next match-up imma castrate them.

23. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'll castrate you first

bayern15 repped this.
  24. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Deniz Naki has been irrelevant for years now. His potential never translated to the profession level, and has faded into obscurity. Maturity was a problem in his development.

In terms of technique and one-on-one dribbling, Meyer, Brandt, and Gnabry are the best talents. Meyer's footwork is incredible. The crossover move he made during the recent match versus Ukraine U21 was killer. Brandt showed his instinct and fearlessness last season already as a 17 y/o making his debut with Leverkusen. Gnabry is another gem, who can out-dribble his opponent on the duel.

25. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    I believe Gnabry is back in full training this month - he was injured since March

Liquid1010 repped this.