RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Castilla 0-2 Lorca

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Velayos, Agus, Gary, Antón (Javi H, 45'); Tébar, Mosquera, Zamora (Felipe, 35'), Acuña (Palanca, 45'); Bueno & Szalai.
    LORCA DEPORTIVA: Vicente, Orlando, Jairo (Eroi, 65'), Elías; Busto, Raponi (Perona, 70'), Moreno (Trujillo, 80'), Aarón; Vaquero & Zazo.
    GOALS: 0-1: Elías 22', 0-2: Manu Busto 35'

Second consecutive defeat in a bad game for Castilla. It seemed we were jinxed. The first goal was really stupid, stupid pass from Gary to Adan, stupid clear from our GK that hit on Elias and ended in our net. That is. Then an inexistent penalty, red card for Adan and 2nd goal. I must say we didn't do anyth, so no excuses. Lopetegui's changes at mid-time didn't made the desired effects, and our attack was null.

First minutes of GK sub Felipe this season, but we didn't see Alipio yet. Palanca is playing specially bad, as if he has not taken well his return to 2nd B football. That's not good for the boy.

And all the teams from 1st to 7th win except us.:mad:

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés .…..... 48 pts
    2. Cartagena …..... 47 pts
    3. Murcia B ……...... 46 pts
    4. RM Castilla ....... 42 pts
    ------------------------------
    5. Ciudad Lorquí .... 42 pts
    6. Mérida ............ 40 pts
    7. Lorca .............. 38 pts

Next game against Aguilas on 15th of February away. Time to recover what we lost this Sunday. At least we're still in promotion places.

2. jgun07

jgun07 Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Illadelph
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pipitinha, I just wanted to say thanks again for all the updates you've been providing on Castilla this season. It is fantastic for those of us that have no way to see the games.

3. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    You're all going to embarrass me :p

You're wellcome. It doesn't cost me much effort and I know you appreciate it.

4. Glenn_69

Glenn_69 New Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Berchem
    any update on Alipio? on rm.com he's not even with the juvenil team (neither of the 3), nor RM C, nor Castilla.

I'd love him to get some playing time with castilla this season, be a starter next season and come with the first team in his 3th season :D then after a season or 2, he wins the FWPY award :D

aaah, the dreams :D

5. RuudvanNistelrooy

RuudvanNistelrooy New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    What's wrong with Adan? Felipe Ramos played in the 1-1 draw this weekend.

6. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He is suspended,after red card against Lorca.

7. RuudvanNistelrooy

RuudvanNistelrooy New Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Ofcourse, I even saw it, Stupid me ;)

8. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Aguilas 1-1 Castilla

ÁGUILAS: José Juan; Velázquez, Alfonso, Marco Ortega, Pablo Suárez; Romerito; Lalo (Sergio 85'), Navarro, Chito (Nofuentes 70'); Sívori & Nacho Casanova (Rafita 70').
    CASTILLA: Felipe; Velayos, Agus, Gary, Antón (Javi Hernández 45'); Mateos, Mosquera, Tébar; Palanca (Alipio 87') Szalai & Vázquez (Acuña 82').
    GOALS: 0-1: Vázquez 65', 1-1: Sívori 93'

Aguilas ties us through a penalty in the minute 93'. I cannot say anyth more. Lopetegui was sent off with a red card after that. :mad:

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Cartagema ..... 50 pts
    2. Leganés …........ 49 pts
    3. Murcia B ……...... 47 pts
    4. Ciudad Lorquí .... 45 pts
    5. RM Castilla ....... 42 pts
    6. Lorca .............. 41 pts
    7. Mérida ............. 41 pts
    8. Alcorcón .......... 35 pts

Next game against Alcorcón on the 22nd of February at home. We must win or the promotion places could began to move away.

Alipio made his debut with Castilla. Only 3 minutes, time to make a great run that Mosquera failed in front of goal.
    It is reported by some media as the youngest player to play for Castilla. I personally doubt about that statement, but I do not have any prove against it.

9. jgun07

jgun07 Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Illadelph
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pipitinha, how old is Alipio? I thought he was 16, but read an article this week (can't remember where) saying that he had left Brazil at 16 and was then in Portugal for 2 years, which would make him 18.

In any case, it sounds like we may have a real gem on our hands. I think we'll have to wait and see though how he progresses as he gets regular playing time with Castilla.

10. laudrup

laudrup BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 14, 2005
    Wikipedia is your friend:

"Alipio left Brazil at 14 years of age, and arrived in Portugal. He is an orphan and came to Portugal with his legal guardian, Helber Damiao, co-owner of the football school "Two Touches". The player has had his rights split up three ways between his guardian Damiao, his club Rio Ave, and the club he started with in Brazil, Internacional."

Kid is 16 and a half. I think he might in fact be the youngest to play for Castilla, usually age records were set in the 1930s-1950s, and obviously B teams didn't exist then.

Cool story about him being an orphan, not so cool about his legal guardian pimping him around Europe.

11. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    :confused:
    What exactly is 'cool' about being an orphan?
    :confused:

12. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  13. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Isn't there a school that is named "One touch"? I think we would get better players from there.

14. laudrup

laudrup BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 14, 2005
    Sorry, his being an orphan is not cool, his story of being one, being adopted, and finding a chance in Europe thanks to his guardian is.

15. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Ah, ok ...I thought you must have had an argument with your parents yesterday.;)

16. Amirah

Amirah New Member

Mar 15, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr6RMn3uUqs"]YouTube - Alipio Duarte Brandao debuta con el Real Madrid Castilla [ AirFutbol.Com[/ame]

17. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  18. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    16? ...

...He looks about 13.:eek:

19. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Its his size that makes him look even younger.

20. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    He has a baby face, that's true. but seems to have a good head on his shoulders. i read an interview in Diario As and he seems to know what he wants and what is needed to make a career in football. he put Ronaldo as his idol in the pitch, but Raul as his idol out of the pitch.

21. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Castilla 0-1 Alcorcón

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Felipe; Velayos, Agus, Gary, Marcos Alonso; Palanca (Alipio 45'), Mateos (Zamora 74'), Mosquera, Vázquez (Tébar 64'); Bueno and Szalai.
    ALCORCÓN: Reguero; Tito, Hugo, Gómez, Barral; Susaeta (Llorente 90'), Alberdi, Rubén Sanz, Nacho Calvillo (Víctor Pérez 67'), David Sanz and Mauri (Nevado 60').
    GOALS: 0-1: David Sanz 78'

Seems that when the first team is fixed, the second gets unfixed. This was a game we should have won, but now promotion places are slowly going away. Alcorcon was not great, but is a veteran team that knows how to do not let play a rival team. Palanca was really absent, Alipio showed good manners but nothing decissive. Bueno and Szalai couldn't score in the last matches, and the team is suffering it.

Due to the injury problems we have in defense (Anton, Luis Hernandez, Schorch, Opare), Marcos Alonso made his debut in the left-back. He is the son of former 80s Atleti-Barça player of the same name, and grand-son of Real Madrid legend Marquitos (part of the 5 Europe Cup winner team).

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés .…..... 52 pts
    2. Cartagena …..... 51 pts
    3. Ciudad Lorquí …. 48 pts
    4. Murcia B ......... 47 pts
    5. RM Castilla ...... 43 pts
    6. Lorca ............. 42 pts
    7. Mérida ............ 42 pts
    8. Alcorcón ......... 38 pts

Next game against Universidad Las Palmas on 1st of March. The first of two consecutive away games. Difficult one, but we cannot lose more points.

22. jgun07

jgun07 Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Illadelph
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    From the reports, it certainly seems that Palanca has not taken his return to Castilla too well. I am one of those who feels that he is not up to the level of Real Madrid.

I wonder how long until Alipio is getting Palanca's minutes on the pitch?

23. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Faubert's signing must have been a huge blow for Palanca, but he couldn't get the attitude is having with Castilla. Given his last matches, he has not a place in the starting XI of Castilla.

I think everybody have more hopes on Alipio. He won't be against Universidad due to some problems in the left knee. Lopetegui has called for the match three players from youth teams: Marcos Alonso, Molero and Tcherysev. From the last one I've been hearing great things fr some time.

24. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Universidad 2-1 Castilla

UNIVERSIDAD LAS PALMAS: Santi Lampón; Medina, Deivid, Ojeda, Martín; Sergio, Pollo, Yahvé, Ariday (Javier 77'); Fabricio (Yebra 81') & Míchel (García Granero 71').
    REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Velayos, Agus, Mateos, Marcos Alonso; Mosquera (Zamora, 61'), Tébar, Vázquez, Palanca; Bueno (Tcherysev 79') & Szalai (Acuña 61').
    GOALS: 0-1: Vázquez 9', 1-1: Yahvé 14' (penalty), 2-1: Ariday 54'

5th consecutive game without winning. Chances of promotion are going away. Universidad was better than us in this game. Yes, Lopetegui complained about the penalty for the 1-1, and we have many injury payers, but our game has not been nothing near to good in the last month.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés ......... 52 pts
    2. Cartagena …..... 51 pts
    3. Murcia B ……...... 50 pts
    4. Ciudad Lorquí .... 49 pts
    5. Lorca .............. 45 pts
    6. Castilla ............ 43 pts
    7. Mérida ............. 42 pts
    8. Alcorcón .......... 41 pts

Next game away against Fuerteventura on the 8th of March.

Another note: This week has been reported Borussia Dortmund is interested in Szalai. Let's see.

25. jgun07

jgun07 Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Illadelph
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Very frustrating, Castilla started the season very strong and looked like a lock for the promotion places, now we will need to start winning every week just to give ourselves a chance.

I don't know if calling up some of the younger players will help or not, but it seems like Lopetegui is trying everything at this point...