RM Castilla...La Tercera Edición.[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by macaluca, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    New Year brings Victory again

Castilla 2-0 Pájara

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Velayos, Gary, Mateos, Antón; Acuña (Vázquez, 57'), Tébar, Mosquera, Zamora; Bueno (Kabamba, 67') and Szalai (Álvaro López, 82').
    PÁJARA PLAYAS JANDÍA: Ramón; Raúl Benítez, Víctor Robles, Alfonso, Iker Atxabal; Checa, Titi (Riky, 70'), Aitor Goñi, Héctor (Toño, 62'); Miguel (Sergio Asenjo, 78') and Richard.
    GOALS: 1-0: Szalai 31', 2-0: Bueno 67'.

Well, let’s see if Lopetegui has found the key again. Szalai and Bueno have found the net as old times, and that is good news. The defense worked perfectly. Pajara did not attack too much - but take into account that Agus cannot play due to last match red card, and Opare and Schorch were in the enfermary.
    And two more debuts: new signing Acuña did a good match with a great run in the first half à-la-Robben, and Álvaro Lopez from the Juveniles played the last minutes. Álvaro is a midfielder with a lot of projection – international with Spain youth categories.
    We are again in promotion places, but let’s wait for next matches before saying that we have passed the bad times.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés .…….. 37 pts
    2. Cartagena …...... 37 pts
    3. Murcia B ……...... 36 pts
    4. Castilla …………... 33 pts
    ------------------------------
    5. Ciudad Lorquí ... 31 pts
    6. Lorca ……………… 30 pts
    7. Mérida ............ 28 pts

Next game, at home against Vecindario on Sunday 11th. Another game at Valdebebas, another must-win game. We will see next weekend also a Leganes-Cartagena, 1st against 2nd.

2. russian19020

russian19020 New Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Thanks for posting :D
    I know this thread is not as popular, but I check it all the time. It is very nice of you to provide the match information in Egnlish :p Thanks again, keep the posts coming.

3. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pipitinha, any news on alipio?? Is he gonna be playing for castilla or is there some issues that are preventing him from playing???

4. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Alipio is Brazilian and has not yet the EU papers. Real Madrid wanted him to play for Castilla in the 2nd half of this season (although by age he should be with the 'Juveniles'). Diario As published that RM have their lawyers trying to solve this before winter transfer window closes. Only hope they are not the same lawyers that miss UEFA rules regarding players' inscription in the Champions League :rolleyes:

Edit: Just a clarification. Non-EU players cannot play in Spanish 2nd B Division. Opare is playing due to some kind of agreement between EU and some African countries (I do not remember the name/law/whatever is called). And all the rest of Castilla foreigners (like Gary or Acuña) have EU papers.

5. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well, if they fail then we call the Barca lawyers. They surely know how to fix this problem. Messi comes to mind:rolleyes:

6. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Does anyone get the feeling we might be seeing alipio alot sooner than we expect ala messi??

But it might be too much pressure and he could endup being injured like walcott.

7. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    You mean in the 1st team?

I don't know. I've been kinda disappointed with how opare has played so far. I know he's young and i'm not saying he should be owning the team. But he really hasn't done well. Maybe he's having problems fitting in. I certainly don't want alipio to face more pressure than he already does. We can maybe talk about him next year. If he's done well. Hope opare and alipio both can become quality players for castilla.

Pipitinha, when alipio signed they said that he would be playing with the juvenil side and was only training with castilla. Correct me if i'm wrong.

8. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Yes, that was the idea. But his great match against the US youth team and the lack of goal from Castilla's midfield seems to have changed the situation. Bueno and Szalai have scored 10 goals each, then came Palanca with 4 (and he is now with the first team). So it seems that they think that with Acuña and Alipio we can get that extra-fire to help our two strikers. At least that was what Diario As published some days ago. With RM you never know, but it makes sense.

9. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The game against Vecindario has been suspended because the team from the Canary Island can not travel to Madrid due to the bad weather conditions.
    Real Madrid offered to change the match to this afternoon or tomorrow morning but Vecindario finally decided to cancel the flight. We are waiting to Spanish Federation for rescheduling the game to another day.

10. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Sangonera 1-2 Castilla

SANGONERA ATLETICO: Goyo; Morillas, Sergio, Alex Diez, Aloisio; Campillo, Quintero, Ramos, Elías, Sebas (Belda 70'); Salas (García 77').
    REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Velayos, Gary, Agus, Antón; Mateos, Mosquera, Vázquez (Tébar 59'), Acuña (Javi H. 80'); Bueno (Zamora 56') and Szalai.
    GOALS: 0-1: Bueno 33', 0-2: Gary 35', 1-2: Elías 52'

It seems we're back on the winning tide. And an important win as Sangonera remained unbeaten in his stadium. Bueno scored after pass from Mosquera and now is top-scorer of his group.

Adan also played a great match with superb savings. I think he has the conditions to be Casillas sub for some years. This is a place in the first squad that should be reserved to a canterano as there is no reason to bring someone like Dudek (with all my respects to him) when you have Diego Lopez, now Codina and in a near future Adan or Felipe.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés .…..... 41 pts
    2. Cartagena …..... 40 pts
    3. Murcia B ……...... 39 pts
    4. Ciudad Lorquí ... 37 pts
    5. RM Castilla ....... 36 pts (one game less)
    6. Mérida ............ 34 pts
    7. Lorca .............. 33 pts

Tomorrow we play against Vecindario at home the game suspended due to snow. If we win we're back on promotion places.

11. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    How is Acuna looking?

12. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Castilla 2-0 Vecindario

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Velayos, Gary, Agus, Antón (Javi H. 74'); Acuña (Zamora 49'), Tébar, Mosquera; Vázquez (Mateos, 61'), Bueno and Szalai.
    VECINDARIO: Javi Ortega; Borja, Aspilicueta, Fran, Koke; Joni, Poncho (Óscar 64'), Rubén (Raúl 72'); Yeray López, Álex Cruz, Mario (David Sánchez 84').
    GOALS: 1-0: Szalai 1', 2-0: Szalai 53'

Easy win for Castilla. Goal in the first minute and the story was finished. Szalai with his 2 goals is the new topscorer of the group. But Bueno is not selfish and put Szalai on top by a wonderful assist in the 2nd goal. And we're back to promotion places!

Acuña has adapted quite well. He gave the assist in the first goal and was a constant threat.

13. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    pipitinha, any new news on alipio? Has all his paperwork been sorted or will he have to wait?

14. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Castilla 2-0 Alfaro

REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Velayos, Mateos, Agus, Antón; Acuña (Aldea, 69'), Vázquez, Tébar, Palanca; Bueno (Javi H., 55') and Szalai (Zamora, 24').
    ALFARO: Roberto; Eder, Cervantes, M. Martin, Muru (Munilla, 43'); Remón; Gerica, Guill (Omar, 87'), Guembe, Israel; Susi (Xabi 52').
    GOALS: 1-0: Szalai 15', 2-0: Javi Hernández 52'.

Not a good match, but a deserved win as we're far superior than Alfaro. Palanca returned from the first team and he give the first goal to Szalai. The Hungarian got a knock on the ankle and must left some minutes later - nothing serious nonetheless. Alfaro tried their best, but they were not a threat for our defense.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés .…... 44 pts
    2. Cartagena ...... 43 pts
    3. Castilla ……...... 42 pts
    4. Murcia B .……... 40 pts
    5. Ciudad Lorquí ... 38 pts
    6. Mérida …………… 37 pts
    7. Lorca ............. 34 pts

Next game, outside against Murcia B on Sunday 1st of February. Hard game, 3rd against 4th. You may think, how a Second division team have a second team that is fighting with Real's second team. Well, the answer is easy - while our players are at the best in their 20s, Murcia B have players of 24-25 years.

I haven't heard anyth yet. And that are not good news

15. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    'Fuera' in this case translates as 'away' not 'outside'... "Next game away against Murcia B" ;)

Pipitinha, how's the 'little Guti' looking in the time he is getting? (Javi H)

16. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    ...embarrasing... I lack the proper use of some words in my english... My mother tongue is the spanish. Well, I still need to improve :rolleyes:

Javi Hernandez is part of Lopetegui's attacking rotations - who is giving him minutes despite having players like Bueno, Szalai, Palanca, Acuña, Zamora... He is from the 89, one or two years younger than the rest, so I think his time will come next season. Hopefully playing in 2nd Division.

17. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Not at all.
    An excellent thread and that is largely due to your excellent posts.
    Well done.

18. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Taken from All The News That's Fit To Print...Madrid News Central thread

As has dedicated in today's edition two pages to Szalai. Here are the web links (in spanish)

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/h...ito-champions/dasftb/20090129dasdaiftb_25/Tes Says that Szalai will be registered in the Champions League because of RVN injury, Huntelaar/Lass case and Juande's lack of confidence on Saviola. In another article says that Palanca will be registered if we do not sign Valencia from Wigan.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/futbol-ibrahimovic-magiar-castilla/dasftb/20090129dasdaiftb_26/Tes
    http://www.as.com/opinion/articulo/puskitas-metros/dasopi/20090129dasdaiopi_5/Tes Remember Hungarian contribution to Real glory with Puskas and compares Szalai with Ibrahimovic, considering his height and skills with his feet.

Real Madrid in his website informs that Szalai has been called for Hungary senior team friendly against Israel on 11th of February. (in spanish)
    http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satell...oticia/Noticia/Hungria_apuesta_por_Szalai.htm

So it is a good week for Szalai, top-scorer of 2nd B Group II.

19. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Thanks for the info. Repped.

He was selected for the Hungarian NT last year as well. I haven't watched any Hungarian NT games so can't say how he fared. He was voted Hungarian young player of the year in 2008.

He has scored 13 of the 26 goals castilla has scored this term. I'm glad he is getting his chance. It just shows that his career is moving in the right direction.

20. MISH

MISH Member

Oct 15, 2008
  21. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  22. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I cannot be 100% sure, but according to some trusted Spanish sources Real Madrid finally cannot get EU passport for Alipio, but has used a back-door. As he is still 16 years old, he has been registered for Juvenil A, but can play matches for Castilla as promoted from the Juvenil.
    Well sth like this, I'm not an expert in football regulations, but the consequence is that he is available for Lopetegui.

EDIT: Diario As also informs in the same way. It seems Alipio will have the chance to play for Castilla.

23. MISH

MISH Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Thanks Pipitinha, good luck for the lad.

24. Pipitinha

Pipitinha New Member

Apr 3, 2007
    Center of Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Murcia Imperial 2-1 Castilla

REAL MURCIA B: Pulpo; Malón, Herreros, Quinín, Sergio; Coke, Henri, Juanjo (Jonathan, 71'), Juanchi (Dani Sánchez, 70'); Rubio and Kike (Pico, 79').
    REAL MADRID CASTILLA: Adán; Velayos (Zamora 90'), Gary, Agus, Antón; Mateos, Mosquera, Vázquez, Palanca (Javi H. 53'); Bueno and Szalai (Acuña 68').
    GOALS: 1-0: Dani Sánchez 77', 1-1: Acuña 82', 2-1: Quinín 89'

End of the winning streak. It was a hard game, two red cards (Coke and Mateos, one for each team) and a goal in the dying minutes that gave the victory to Murcia B. But nothing really serious, as Leganes, Cartagena and Ciudad Lorquí tied, and Merida lost. The good news, Acuña scored his first goal for Castilla, Javi Hernández made a great game with his speed in the right wing, and Alipio was called for the match but finally was not used by Lopetegui. Bueno is not scoring in the last games, but he gave the assist in Acuña's goal.

LEAGUE TABLE
    1. Leganés .…..... 45 pts
    2. Cartagena …..... 44 pts
    3. Murcia B ……...... 43 pts
    4. RM Castilla ....... 42 pts
    5. Ciudad Lorquí .... 39 pts
    6. Mérida ............ 37 pts
    7. Lorca .............. 35 pts

Next game against Lorca Deportiva on 8th of February at home.

25. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pipitinha, I tip my hat to you for your reports. Thank you!!!