River Plate Youth Teams

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by MHaifa1913, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And Pique and Dimichelis....:p If he want's to look for role models Baresi, Sammer, Ruggieri are some he should watch.

2. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Cazares to be sold?! :eek:

http://www.riverplate.com/Noticias/...iaz-relego-a-juan-cazares-en-river-plate.html

Madness! This is one of the biggest prospects we've had in years - the star of the U-20 Libertadores, a youth NT player, etc. I'm not saying he's going to be a star, far from it.. he has shown that he still has a lot of growing to do. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't let him develop. He has a lot to offer and it would be a huge mistake throwing him out the back door just to make room for another foreign player to join the club.

3. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Just remember on whos instruction?

4. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I can see it now, River Campeon 2013 Final... La Saeta Rubia- Thanks to DAP, Ramon did nothing...

locoxriver repped this.
  5. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And I can see it too an enthusiastic young man who is a true hincha delights in the glory of the great dt who in spite of the big bad king leads River to glory.

6. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I will give DAP some credit if we win the championship. After all, Ponzio, Mora, and Sanchez are the three most important players, of the best in the country, and they were here before Ramon. However, Ramon will desevere a hell of a lot of credit, especially considering how dire the team was under Almeyda and JJ before him

7. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If we keep agreeing like this the place will be muy aburrido

8. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Colombian centerback Eder Balanta Alvarez forms part of the 20-man roster for Sunday's game vs. San Lorenzo.

It's unlikely that he'll play, but he will be the only centerback on the bench.. therefore creating a chance. If Gonzalez Pirez, Bottinelli, or Mercado get injured or receive a red card, it's practically a given he'll make his debut.

Suerte pibe!

9. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    As I understand it, he doesn't have a professional contract so he doesn't fill a foreigner spot (who understands that?) As we already have 4 foreigners (Mora, Sanchez, Roman, and yes in another form of stupidity with the AFA Cazares counts even though he's on loan.) its a very strange situation.

He can play up to 5 games before River is obliged to give him a contract. Though, I think we should give him one anyway.

10. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The problem with giving him a contract immediately is that we'd have to get rid of one of the four foreigners. Mora, Sanchez, and Roman are all consolidated as important starters, while Cazares is arguably a bigger prospect than Eder.

It's a shame. This is kind of why I don't want him to make his debut: if he does good, we could lose him to another team since he doesn't have a contract. And if we offer him a contract, we'd have to get rid of important players. Lame situation.

11. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Five River players called up for the Sudamericano Sub-17, which will grant 4 spots to the 2013 UAE U-17 World Cup.

Augusto Batalla, Emanuel Mammana, Leandro Vega, Sebastián Driussi, and Dante Morán Correa will be our representatives. Vamos los pibes!

12. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LOL did you read the article? Humberto Grondona is the coach of this team. No chance they qualify

13. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I know. A couple of us were already expressing our pessimism in the Sudamericano thread :(

14. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Small clip on Mammana:

On Vega:

Albiceleste2010 and locoxriver repped this.
  15. Albiceleste2010

Albiceleste2010 Member+

Watford
    Argentina
    Jun 5, 2010
    Watford
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Look's promising. Calm on the ball, good passing range and anticipation. Hope they keep developing the same way.

I have just the song for Emmanuel....

:p

16. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Sebastian Driussi

He also scored the second goal vs. Uruguay.

17. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Andrada, Solari, Silguero, and Espindola Lopez have good chances of starting vs. Estudiantes de Caseros next week for the Copa Argentina.

I'm looking forward to it. I've been waiting for Andrada to receive his chance for quite a while now.

Also, Nicolas Gomez (left winger) was called up for Sunday's Torneo Final game vs. Godoy Cruz due to Vangioni's suspension.

18. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hopefully the pibes can get the job done, but it would be very useful to do well in this copa for the lone reason that the winner goes to the copa libertadores. Obviously we should concentrate on winning the league, but if it doesn't work out this copa is something to fall back on

So vamos vamos los pibes, but lets have a few experienced guys on the bench. This could be the kind of game that gives mora some much needed confidence to be honest

19. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Our pibes have been invited to the U-17 Club World Cup, where we will be competing in Group 2 with Real Madrid, Malaga, and Sampdoria.

http://www.riverplate.com/Noticias/17101-inferiores-river-jugaran-mundial-clubes-madrid.html

Vamos los pibes!!

Hopefully they don't shine too much, though.. I don't want the squad to come back with less players than it went with. :rolleyes:

20. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    In the World cup sub17 of clubs taking place in Madrid River have started perfectly beating Sampdoria 4-0 in the opening match.In the second match the Millionarios beat Malaga 1-0 with a goal by Sebastian Drussi who scored in first game. River is now in semi finals playing Madrid Thursday to see who is first

SupaMario and locoxriver repped this.
  21. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LOL Remember guys, River doesnt produce pibes like Boca... I wish Boca would cease to exist

22. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The pibes beat Barcelona today in the semifinals to advance to the final of the U-17 Club World Cup! They will face Atletico Madrid in the final on Sunday.

VAMO LOS PIIIIBBBEEEES!!!

23. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  24. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Campeon de la Libertadores Sub-20... finalistas (y quizas campeones) del Mundial de Clubes Sub-17.. la mejor cantera (y leeeejos, ni se discute) en la historia de cualquier club del mundo.... but...

:D

RiverGaucho repped this.
  25. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Even though the match finished 0-0 River were superior to Barcelona completely dominating possession.
    There are many cracks for the future here very impressed with Batalla and Mallorca of the less known names.
    Camps los pibes