River Plate - Mercado de Pases 2014

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by locoxriver, Dec 13, 2013.

1. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  2. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    locoxriver repped this.
  3. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Sanchez is now an argentine citizen so we can incorporate another foreigner without having to sell anyone.

Now Pereira is certainly an interesting option who i would be interested, he's definitely got huevos i'll never forget when he got knocked out against England in the world cup then got up an kept playing.

However, i was just looking up an article about Pereira on ovacion, the main sports page in uruguay, and i was shocked to see all the uruguayans really insulting him. Here are just a few examples:

"Antes de salir de Argentina era suplente en Argentinos Jrs. En River es de suponer que va a hacer banco hasta en reserva.Por eso me huele a operacion mediatica de su representante"

"echado de portugal, catalogado como una de las peores contrataciones del inter de italia de todas las epocas, echado de san pablo... en la seleccion titular indiscutido de por vida!!! TABAREZ ANDATE A LA PUTA QUE TE PARIO VIEJO HIJO DE SIETE MIL PUTAS DEJA"

"Es espantoso. Ojalá a River no vaya."

"Sos horrible palito, la verdad cuando lo veo jugar pienso como puede ser jugador de selección y del San Pablo. Como algunos ligan en la vida..."

So who knows whats up with these yoruguas and why they hate him so much, but uruguayan fans are normally pretty knowledgeable and i just asked another uruguayan i know who lives in bs as for a while and he told me the same thing... He said he's absolutely terrible.

So I dunno, i'd still take the risk but he seems like a player with all huevos and no ability to think and actually play.

In another news, Casco wants to play at boca not river, his agent confirmed it, so casco is out.

I'd personally look at Tagliafico as well, i don't why no one is linking him with River. Theres the fact that Banfield owes us big time for their whole team, and he has chemistry with Pezzella and Cirigliano from the sub 20.

Ron Mexico repped this.
  4. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Tagliafico is a must have. Has anyone heard what are Muñeco's most requested players?

5. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pity Martinez seems to be the main target right now. He's been doing mad interviews, he seems to be an interesting player and would definitely add something to the squad thats going to have a bunch of competitions to play.

According to this interview:

http://www.riverplate.com/Noticias/...nez-me-encantaria-jugar-en-river-huracan.html

The Huracan president told him he wouldn't hold him back if they ascended, which they did. Hopefully, the Huracan presi keeps his word.

Other names doing the rounds have been Casco, Pereira, Ayovi... Its a wild dance of names that will be going on for the next 6 weeks. Isn't football just awesome?

Ron Mexico repped this.
  6. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina