Rivaldo?

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Danners9, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Danners9

Danners9 New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Drunken Clam, Quahog
    According to Sky Sports Active, the samba star has decided to walk out on AC Milan.

After a lack of first team oppurtunities and reported arguments with Milan officials ever since his transfer from Barcelona a year ago, Rivaldo has finally given up on the club and flown home to Brazil.

He has of course been linked with Spurs pre and post said transfer - so I'll leave you to come to your own conclusions on this one."

Hmm? Again, not the strong centre midfielder.. but a damn fine creative player.

2. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    I don't think I can handle this again. So I'm just going to steer clear of this thread.

3. DigitalTron

DigitalTron New Member

Apr 4, 2001
    Arlington, VA
    Don't need him, don't want him. I've never believed this story, but as his ego repeatedly becomes too much for the top clubs, less and less managers would be willing to make a move for him ... unfortunately at our current rate of scoring and Hoddle's tenuous position, we may actually be one of those teams that would make a move for him in the January window. But man, I sure hope not. Diego, yes, but Rivaldo ... no thanks.

-Digital