Rivaldo wants to play for Chelsea!

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Clan, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=278807&cc=5901

Why?
    Not elligble for the champions league, not going to get a look into the current midfield we have and is ticked off at siting on the bench as it is?

Can't say i see the need for him.

That in itself is an amazing statement though ain't it?
    I mean, this time last year we would have been salivating at the prospect of him coming to Stamford bridge-today it's a case of, "nah, we don't need him".

2. bbrex

bbrex New Member

May 9, 2003
    College Station, TX
    When you go and make so many changes in personel in such a short period of time, it seems that you might be taking a chance in alienating fans, who suddenly see some of their favorites leave or play less. On the other hand, it is exciting for fans to see the talent level rise so dramatically.

Chelsea's upgrades are definitely going to pay off, which makes Chelsea a more desirable place for players to go. Of course, the money helps, too.

3. Veron 101

Veron 101 New Member

Aug 18, 2003
    Dubai
    RIVALDO..........hmmm

if chelsea buy him will we play him too much nah i guess if Chelsea buy him everymatch we will have nnew players but which is the best formation

4. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    In a way I hope he plays for us just so that Martin 'way of the Dragon' Keown or someone else in the EPL can crock him for the *#*#*#*# he pulled in the WC.

Personally I think we don't need him diving cheating pillocks like him.

5. guddy69

guddy69 New Member

Jul 1, 2003
    london
    rivaldo

hello clan... we dont need him..and my namesake scored today... i knew he would!...
    there is more to come!