RIP Puerta

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by raven3k, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There is a touching photo on Marca at the minute (I can't post it here for some reason) of a group of Betis fans clearly extremely emmotional by this tragic loss. It emphasizes more than anything else just how trivial football is at times like these.

2. Naughty by Nature

Naughty by Nature New Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Earth: Europe : ??
    I'm "psychopathic" because i suggested that this thread was in the wrong place? Am i getting this right? .. I honestly have no comment for that and seeing as it would not appropriate to start pickering with you in here but keep slaughtering the English language, you are doing a mighty fine job you twat.

3. Viktorius

Viktorius Member

Jul 7, 2006
    My heart especially goes out to his unborn child and girlfriend. Just like that, their joy is taken away. My condolences to his family, teammates at Sevilla as well as the staff and fans.

RIP Antonio.

4. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005
    Ridiculous comment, in our next match there will be a moment of silence, but with your logic it has nothing to do with Real Madrid, so we shouldn't bother with it.

5. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    -Fifth CharM- ; you have to releasize some things are more important than football and Real Madrid. This is one of those things.

RIP to one the most promising Spanish players. He was crucial to Sevilla lifting the UEFA Cup for a second season running. My condolences go out to Antonio Puerta's family.

[​IMG]

RIP 1984-2007.

6. Naughty by Nature

Oct 11, 2005
    Suggesting that a everyone use the Andalucia or NSR is ridiculous for this or too obscene? Why are you dimwits making it out to seem like i said "his death was a good thing" .. I just said this was not the right forum for it.

And how you can compare me saying, "lets use the right forum to mourn him" to "not holding a moment of silence for him" is beyond my comprehension.

But whatever! Just ignore my post and move on because i have no intention of continuing this.

7. vanquish910

vanquish910 New Member

May 13, 2007
    Relax guys, you had a point you made it and some of us thought it didn't matter. I think we can drop the whole thing now.

I am sure you are as shocked and sad as we all are.

8. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There is no right or wrong place for a thread commemorating the life of someone. The death of Puerta has shocked football fans all across the world - not just those in Sevilla. Granted they will obviously be in a more emmotional state of mourning, it still does not subtract from the fact that Real Madrid fans would like to pay their own tributes to a player who played an inspirational role in the emergence of such an exciting team.

9. demogorgon

demogorgon Member

Jul 18, 2006
    What's wrong with you? We have just lost one amazing young player and you are fighting over threads? Come on guys, let us forget all that nonsense at least for some time :(.

10. gethomas3

gethomas3 Red Card

Aug 3, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    RIP from Costa Rica, Antonio...

11. raulblanco

raulblanco New Member

Jun 11, 2005
    Rip Antonio Puerta

12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    According to Luis Fabino (comments before the tragic news broke), Antonio's problem wasn't something new. He had fainted twice before, but both were attributed to the extreme heat at the time.

RIP Antonio.

13. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I felt unease at creating this thread. I for one, have deep admiration and respect for Fifth charm. And i know there is a group here that seems to wanna take a stab at him, and seem to have found a oppurtunity in this thread as well.
    I would rather have this thread closed and deleted than have people taking stabs at him.

Fifth charm is also right in his opinion and if it means deleting this thread to stop people taking stabs. I will do so.

14. Madrid_rocks...!

Madrid_rocks...! New Member

Apr 23, 2007
    this is such a sad news, my heart goes out to his family, friends, and Seville fans, RIP Puerta

15. Luisinho_Madrid

Luisinho_Madrid New Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Florida
    rip antonio :( the bernabeu cup game has been suspended due to this it feels so weird when i was watching him in sevilla vs getafe game for him to just pass away very sad indeed.

16. elblanco

elblanco Member

Jan 26, 2006
    You find it in you to think about irrelevant details at times like this, which is clearly morbid and than, as always, you go out of your way to treat someone with (unfounded) arrogance - which is anti social. those are the treats of a psychopatic individual, no mistake there.

17. nachito455

nachito455 New Member

Sep 11, 2006
    Mexico
    Rest In Peace Antonio Puerta..and let your child know what a great footballer you were and how much the soccer world will miss you....i have never seen puerta play and practiccaly have never really heard much about Puerta but the fact remains. one of the saddest days in recent football history...

:(....

18. Naughty by Nature

Oct 11, 2005
    Thank you! I'm refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view and your brilliant psychoanalysis.

Arrogance --> Anti Social = Psychopath!! Brilliant.

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

19. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Guys, please take it to PM....this is neither the time nor the place.

20. Arabien4eva

Arabien4eva New Member

Jul 31, 2007
    If you had waited on yourself a few years and proved you talent fully you would of been one the world best footballers. A few month you were spectulated to join. Rest in Peace on heavens doors...

A verstaile player, very respectfull indeed, he is only 22 years old and a dad to an unborn child whom he/she wont see their father who was great guy on the pitch. Definatley he had a bright future ahead of him.

R.I.P - Atonio Puerta - 1984 to 2007 :(

[​IMG]

21. Blitzwing

Blitzwing New Member

Jul 3, 2006
    Sydney
    Sad, sad day for football I'm still in disbelief that he is gone just like that... one of Spain's rising young stars never to fulfill his potential.

Lord knows what his family must be going through, for a parent to out live their child and see them go at such a young age is a terrible thing.

R.I.P. Antonio you will live on in our thoughts.

22. Arabien4eva

Arabien4eva New Member

Jul 31, 2007
    Puerta's death official thread: R.I.P

I really feel sad for the his 8 month pregnant girl friend he left. =,(

Anyhow here is video of Puerta last time on the pitch.

[youtube]mz7axwGBCB4[/youtube]

23. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    La Linea Real Madrid currently has an automated message mentioning Puerta.

24. The Ouk

The Ouk New Member

Jul 2, 2007
    Man, just let it go. Do Madrid fans care about Puerta? 3 pages of posts seem to suggest that yes we do, therefore this thread has a place here.

Done.

On that note, RIP Puerta, it's always sad when something like this happens.

25. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    this is so very very sad.i do not have a personal connection with puerta but throught the day i felt saddened about it. because its unfair to see such a young guy with his whole life ahead of him and ready to bear a child die so harshly. It just teaches us that life is unfair, and that we have to enjoy life while we can.

R.I.P. Anotnio Puerta.