Riot Squad and ACB

Discussion in 'Galaxy Supporters Clubs' started by jtmunchie, Jul 17, 2009.

1. memo138

memo138 New Member

Mar 16, 2007
    lol. :d

2. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    Any man that is having his career determined by that ridiculous lollipop deserves whatever misfortune befalls him.

3. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If anyone knows crap football it is a Reading fan...

4. jeca

jeca New Member

Jun 22, 2009
    FOR THE RECORD,

HAHA Ok sure sparkles

5. Calexico77

Calexico77 Member

Sep 19, 2003
    Mid-City LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome aboard, Sock Puppet.

Why do you keep saying 'football'? Beckham's not in the NFL - this is Soccer, dummy!

6. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    Reading is fundament.

1 person likes this.
  7. respite_cdd

respite_cdd BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2009
    Harrison, NJ
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    kthxbai.

[​IMG]

8. KennyWoo

KennyWoo Member

May 21, 2007
    Pasadena, California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're probably already an expert on MLS because of your July 2009 join date, so I doubt I have to tell you this. But if you think there is no atmosphere in MLS venues, you weren't at the game last night. The place was electric. Even the 2007 SuperLiga final - supposedly a podunk friendly tournament between teams that didn't care (and a 12,500 person crowd at that) - had an amazing atmosphere.

Your club had 19,000 attendance at home for leg 2 of the championship playoffs semifinals. What was that atmosphere like?

9. yellowbismark

yellowbismark Member+

Nov 7, 2000
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not a troll here:

I'm curious LARS, is the heckling and protesting going to continue for the rest of the season or was it more like a one-time purge of anger?

If the protest continues, I have some lovely banner ideas to share with you all! :p

If it were me in the group I probably would have gotten it out of my system after one game, but the whole challenging the fan to a fight thing has sort of inflamed my anger even more.

I think the fans deserve the right to jeer him if they wanted. The fans are paying the hard earned money to support this team, especially the ones who were attending the home games prior to July. The banner said it best yesterday: "Here before you, here after you, here despite you".

To the Limey trolls: Beckham may bring glamor and attention to the league and to the Galaxy, but it has been at the expense of the dignity of all the fans who have been there since day 1, and all of the pioneering players (hardworking, pub league players) who have been nickeled and dimed throughout the years, who have been there since day 1 in 1996, who have had a hand in the evolution of MLS to what it is today.

And quite frankly, I don't care what the naysayers think of MLS. Besides, there's no winning an argument with you guys. If Galaxy fans took this whole situation with a "Thanks David, for letting us have you 43% of the time" than you would still find a way to point and laugh.

10. Flagreekguy

Flagreekguy New Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Please defer to the Riot Squad website and the original post about the friendly that happened on sunday.

This was purely for a one time thing. They did it specifically for this game because it was a non competitive friendly. there was nothing at stake.

11. Lolonearbyyolo

Apr 17, 2006
    Section 138
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This made me laugh a little.
    If only you knew then what we know now...

12. Chaosbark

Chaosbark New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    As much as I hate L.A. Galaxy, I'm glad to see you despise Beckham too!

We'll give him a "proper" welcome in New England for you.