Ringmer FC

Discussion in 'Player' started by garethchelsea, Jul 5, 2008.

1. garethchelsea

garethchelsea Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Lewes, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    If i am successful i might be playing for atleast there U18s side which is good as the first team is in the 9th level of the Football league pyramid in England has anyone got any advise for me picking a possition as my old club was s**t and i played in every possition last season appart form in goal and i played well in every one.
    traits of my play are: fast,good crosser(sometimes), good at loosing my marker, quite good defencively aswell, long shots, short, right footed and can use left sometimes.

any advice also has anyone on here played for any really good clubs

2. arsenalfc08

arsenalfc08 Member

Mar 14, 2005
    well if your fast, good crosser, and can get past your man then maybe a winger? I'd say a winger or somewhere in midfield.

Good luck with your tryout. Who knows maybe this is your chance, you may get spotted by a higher level team and you can move up the ladder. Best of luck to you.

3. garethchelsea

garethchelsea Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Lewes, UK
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    thanks

4. Lovefutball

Lovefutball Member

Dec 4, 2006
    good crosser(sometimes)

Seems a bit oxymoronic, but nonetheless if your fast and you have stamina play mid or forward. If your lacking stamina play in the back. You also said you're not to hot with your left, so I would eliminate mid because of the inconsistency with crossing and a mentionable weak foot. That may also lower your chances at being a front man aswell. But to utilize your talents I would place you at fullback..

Good luck, keep us updated.