rinaldo cruzado - from israel

Discussion in 'Alianza Lima' started by adomole78, Jan 7, 2007.

1. adomole78

adomole78 New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    hello, i am an israeli journalist. i am making an article about rinaldo cruzado, peruan player who is going to sing in Hapoel Tel Aviv.

i would like to get some information about cruzado like

what kind of player he is
    in what position he likes to play
    does he have nickname?
    how are the relationship between him and the fans?
    is it surprizing you that he linked with a move to israel?
    what is his weakensess?
    how is behavement? is he problematic?
    is he consider as a goalscorrer? # 10? playmaker?
    does he ever played outside peru?
    i understand that your team won the championship this year, how dominant he was?

thank you for your help, friends.

2. AL#7

AL#7 Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Australia
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    the following reply is my opinion, I'm an Alianza Lima fan (Cruzado's team), live outside Peru so have limited knowledge, however have seem him play continuosly

1. he is a good player by all means, not the fastest, however speed is not fundumental in his position. has very good passing ability and accuracy in crosses and shots.
    2. defensive mid, although he is better at creating play than defending
    3. i don't think so
    4. mutual respect, although he is not the most popular player in our team, not meaning he is bad, but people dont scream his name, they don't insult him either
    5. i would have preferred him to stay in Peru, i don't rate the israile league highly (sorry:eek: ) although he is still strongly linked with grasshopers. press here say he is more likely going there than israel.
    6. not the fastest
    7. i don't think he is problematic, he seems the quite-type.
    8. not really constantly on the scoresheet, due to his more defensive position in the field, he has good freekicks thought,
    9. No, but he is regularly called to the national team in the last year.
    10. i would say he played an important part, inside the top 5 players of the national champions.

a question for you, i heard of Macabbi, Beitar jerusalem and two Tel aviv's what kind of team is he supposedly going to, one of the top ones?

3. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    what kind of player he is in what position he likes to play does he have nickname? I SAW HIM PLAY AS A DEFENSIVE MID, OR ALSO A LEFT MIDFIELDER, HE PLAYS THOE TWO POSITIONS
    how are the relationship between him and the fans?I THINK IS A GOOD ONE, I DONT LIVE IN PERU, I DONT GET TO SEE SO MUCH OF THOSE NEWS, BUT I GUESS HE ONCE WAS MEMEBER OF COMANDO SUR, OR SOME FAN GROUP OF ALIANZA LIMA, AND HE LOVES ALIANZA LIMA
    is it surprizing you that he linked with a move to israel? ALIANZA LIMA DIDNT WANT TO RENEW HIS CONTRACT CUZ HE HAD SOME DIFFERENCES WITH COACH PELUSSO, AND HE DIDNT GET ALONG WITH SOME PLAYERS
    what is his weakensess? I SAW HIM PLAY FOR PERU, AND HE IS PRETTY ANXIOUS, HE DOESNT LIKE TO LOSE ANY BALL, SO SOMETIMES HE GETS UPSET, AND TACLKLES A PLAYER WITH BAD INTENTIOINS, AND ALSO EVEN THOUGH IS A DEFENSIVE PLAYER BY NATURE, HE DOES REALLLY PLAYS GOOD IN THAT POSITION, AND I THINK THATS WHY HE MOVED OR PLAYS AS A LEFT MID TOO
    how is behavement? is he problematic? IT SEEMS LIKE IT, I THINK THATS WHY ALIANZA DIDNT WANT TO CONSIDER HIM FOR 2007
    is he consider as a goalscorrer? # 10? playmaker? A DEFENSIVE MID, OR LEFT MID
    does he ever played outside peru? NO, HE'S ONLY 21 OR 22 I THINK
    i understand that your team won the championship this year, how dominant he was? HE WAS PRETTY IMPORTANT, ALONG WITH MAESTRI, VIZA, MARTEL TO SITE SOME PLAYERS, AND ALSO HE SCORED SOME NICE GOALS THERE IS ONE AGAINST SPORT BOYS FROM CALLAO WHICH ENEDED 1-O AL WINNING, AND HE WAS ALWAYS CONSIDER TO BE PART OF THE STARTING TEAM, HE IS GOOD, BUT NEEDS TO FOCUS MORE ON HIS ROLE , THATS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT HIM

4. adomole78

adomole78 New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    ok, but there were some specific things that happened between him and the coach? and what does it mean that he was in the fan club?
    if you can tell me more about him, some funny things, nicknames, stories, and your opinios about him i would be very happy. if you have links to an articles about him it will help me alot.
    thank u for your help.

5. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  6. adomole78

adomole78 New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    i will translate. according to israeli press he will come to tel aviv in few days, maybe tomorrow. what other details you have about him?

7. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    by the way have you ever seen a peruvian match, team or wahtever from peru, from our football?

8. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Full name: Paulo Rinaldo Cruzado
    Nationality: Peruvian
    Date of Birth: 09/21/1984
    Place of birth: Lima, Peru
    Height: 180cm

Additional info:

He was almost loaned out to a lower team at the beginning of the 2006 season because he wasn't in the coach's plans.

He is the captain of the U-23 team.

He got married last year and has a son named Pablo.

He comes from a very poor neighborhood called Pamplona Alta.

He doesn't have any nicknames.

9. Guti™

Guti™ Moderator

Mar 6, 2005
    La Victoria
    Club:
    Alianza Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  10. adomole78

adomole78 New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    i saw few times your national team plays, i feel that u have technik football but alittle slow, like the israeli football. off course i know norberto solano from newcastle united.

any more details? i would like to read some opinions about the player, do u like him? how good is he? personal thing and personal opinions. the more you write it will help me.

than u very much.

11. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    of course we are technical, we have technique we are not as fast as mexico, ecuador or argentina, we like to attack, our defense sucks, and we like to pass the ball and to do good play, but we need to improve

12. AL#7

AL#7 Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Australia
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  13. adomole78

adomole78 New Member

Jan 7, 2007
    this morning the news are that he wanted much more money from hapoel and there is a big chance that he will not sign in the israeli team.

14. superfrantheman

superfrantheman Red Card

Nov 11, 2006
    Olvidados de Dios
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    man i know little about israel league but whjay most of the teams are named?

macabbi or hapoel, since you mentioned hapoel which one is it tel aviv, haifa?

and by the way how come colautti nationalized to play for israel? isnt he 22 or 23?