Richmond: all them Toronto games?

Discussion in 'Supporters Abroad' started by dcLIZunited, May 20, 2008.

1. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    If I'm not mistaken, there's an match AT Toronto tomorrow night (7:30pm on Comcast) and then a match at home against Toronto on Saturday night (also 7:30pm).

Viewing parties? Carpools?

I am a possibility for a viewing party tomorrow night if there might be other people going somewhere.

I'm out for the carpool on Saturday, but I need a favor! JoeSoccerFan is generous enough to be giving me his ticket and parking pass for the 6/4 game, but I need someone to pick it up from him to bring to me!

Thanks boys!

2. moreno9

moreno9 Member+

Aug 24, 2002
    Henrico
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm game for a viewing party Wednesday. Penny Lane? I will be missing this weekend's game at RFK though. See everyone at a viewing party on the 29th or on 4 June.

3. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I need a ride up for the game but no ride back. I am picking up a friend's (DeAnn's) car. I will still pay my full share of gas and parking pass you just have the extra bonus of not listening to me bitch about the results on the way back. So anyone that is going up please let me know.

4. Sebacore

Sebacore New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    I am up for a viewing party and riding up for the game this weekend. Just give me details when they are available.

5. PedroUnited

PedroUnited Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm available to go on Saturday, can't do the viewing party cause of studio gig. Richard, Chris, if you wanna ride let me know.

6. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    Richard or Pedro, could you find JSF at the tailgate Saturday for me? I believe he's familiar with both of you since he suggested passing the ticket on to either of you to get to me.

7. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Definitely need a ride. Let me know what time and I'm good to go.

8. Doug Dobey

Doug Dobey New Member

Nov 27, 1999
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Penny Lane tonight.
    Maybe Saturday too. Can't go up this weekend.

9. moreno9

moreno9 Member+

Aug 24, 2002
    Henrico
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good deal. We've got 3 it seems. See folks in about an hour.

10. PedroUnited

PedroUnited Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yea i can get it for you Liz, Richard I suggest we leave around 2pm at the latest, weekend games have worst traffic IMO than weekday games. I got 3 newbies this weekend, so we're gonna have to see about getting the van, cause it's gonna be 6 assuming Chris SebaCore comes along. int heard back from him. lso i know willis is out. word

11. PedroUnited

PedroUnited Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ain't heard from Chris, but as of now my car is full, 3 newbies in the back, Richard you can have shot gun. dont think i can get the van, not for 6 people at least. word, looking forward to it

Pedro