Ricardo Lavolpe amenazado??

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Ronaldinho11, Apr 15, 2006.

1. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    the way things are right now...if Lavolpe had said something like that to Blanco nothing would've happened?...

i don't remember anyone going on the streets and protesting about Mejia Baron not putting Hugo in the field in the WC back then...

2. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

To me it was a hidden message to his followers. To each one his translation though.

Also I think the situation in Mexico is different. LaVolpe already has thousands and thousands of people that hate him, all they need is a push for them to act. You can't deny that this will infulance all those that hate LaVolpe if he does bad in the WC. I don't think the other coach had that kind of preasure on him.

Do I think its Blanco's fault that that preasure is there? No. LaVolpe is the idiot that got himself in that position.

Like I said, if LaVolpe meant the same thing I also don't condone him saying it either.

3. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    obsession or stupidity?

fans like this are the reason why many of us see Blanco's comments like inappropiate and dmb

4. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan

That stupid lawyer needs to get a life. And to stop watching telenovelas.

5. ezyM

ezyM Member

Jun 16, 2005
    c. all of the above...

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    is it stupid?

it must be nice to register an organization and have all of the following advantages

1) not-for-profit
    2) exemption from numerous taxes and obligations
    3) have a monopoly in one's country in footballing affairs
    4) not have to disclose quarterly/yearly financial reports
    5) not have to disclose information (minutes, meetings, etc) to the general public
    6) a bylaw which does not permit any member associated to football to sue the organization and if a member does, he/she is expelled from the football establishment for life

Have all these benefits and not have to answer to no one?

maybe it is not so stupid. They make millions and millions. We pay their salaries. If I did not know anybetter, you would think this is a government institution.

These people (that organization) is not going to change within, it will haver to change from outside pressure.. and that is the fan...

So... sueing because Blanco is not on the team may appear stupid... but I understand the fan... him wanting to know reasons for X... is something we all want. Wanting to know why X person is in charge. Wanting to know why X person got a job when not qualified. A lot of things are done and no explanation are ever given.... if this is a start... maybe its a good thing

7. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    if to u that's a good thing, then i'm glad most of us don't see it like u do

8. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's a frivolous lawsuit. Seems Mexico is becoming like the US. Are frivolous lawsuits as common in Mexico as in the States?

9. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    it's what your sisters friends say after the Bigsoccer Mexico Party Van (shown in picture below)
    swings by your house to pick up your sister and take her out for here birthday.

[​IMG]

my 2 cents...

both Lavolpe and Cuah need therapy...

:D

10. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm sure no lawsuit can be taken on this matter. Doesn't the FMF have its own judicial system that takes care of its legal afairs like FIFA? or the Army?

11. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    thats a very good question