Ri Han-Jae called to North Korean team

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Matsu, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jap

The Jap New Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Kantoh area
    FYI Matu,

We call NK "Chosen Minshu Shugi Jinmin Kyowa Koku."

There are two ways for Japanese to visit NK besides for business: for sightseeing or for "friendship group" visit. Since there is no Japanese gov. facilities in NK, we cannot get the visa in Japan. We need to apply for it by sending necessary document to Pyongyang. There is no direct flight from Japan to NK, so visitors usually stop at Beijing, Vladivostok, or Shenyang, where they receive the visa.
    N. and S. Koreans living in foreign countries can visit NK for "visiting relatives." What they can do or where they can go in NK is restricted.

I found it interesting that, in MoFA Web site, they do not distinguish N. Korean and S. Korean when it comes to counting Zainichi.

If you can read Japanese, I recommend you to visit 2ch and see what other Japanese people think about history or Koreans or whatever you are interested in.

As for me, I don't care where Japanese came from. I'm Japanese. Period. And I have never heard anyone around me in my life talking about "Korean heritage." It's just that that kind of topic has never come across my mind. And I'm not anti-Korean. I had several Korean friends and one of them was my roommate.

2. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    bring it super homogochi, talk smack again and all i have to do is give the word and your little bitch islands will be history.

3. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    guys chill down.

and I thought the Korea forum was at least cuss-free!!

right now at this moment I'm not gonna edit some of the cuss words that were used here because I'm going to consult with the supermods. I want to show the evidence.

4. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    talk smack again? do you have any room in your 3rd class 3rd world brain? am i talking to human or what? who was the chicken from the land of spoil who continuously gave ************ about us until i joined your feast and the thread got deleted by supermod or someone?
    The best medication that i recommend you at this very moment is to die. you know, one that cannot reason is merely means to ends.

keep this also as the evidence.

thank you

5. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    you japs seem to be obsessed with dying and self inflicted wounds. i'm sorry but seppuku is not in my dictionary.

6. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Casualfan and Hama, I'm warning you two. Next time it might as well as be a card.

Note that I'm warning you.

7. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002

hahaha i guess i gave you what you had wanted so bad from the jap!! want some more?

8. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    See, you start school again and spend all your time posting only about Patrick Ewing, and you're bound to miss all this drama. Man oh man. I gotta start skipping classes just to keep up with this stuff. Who needs Accounting II anyway?

9. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    Matsu,

You're just a piece of trash. You just can't admit it, can you. I can respond to you line by line but I won't because past history tells me you never learn. And I certainly don't want to waste my time. Look at the mirror, dude. Oh, and it was funny how you babbles about credibility when you emit two different things from your ass #2 (right below your nose).

10. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    tru dat man. god i hate school. imma start logging into BS during BS classes like ROTC (we don't do shiet in that class). god this is so fun.

11. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ROTC? Aren't you in the army or something? Isn't ROTC like the cub scouts compared to the real deal?

12. Hyok

Hyok Member+

Sep 4, 2002
    California
    C'mon, WuTang, you're being a bit harsh. Matsu is knowledgeable about soccer and many aspects of Japanese society. I do believe that he comes off as a self-appointed goodwill ambassador for Japan, however. Perhaps he had to internalize his Japanese identity more than the average Japanese since he is white. While I disagree with his propensity for comparing Korean residents in Japan with foreign residents in other countries in general, he doesn't deserved to be called a "piece of trash." Peace.

13. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    Audiences, if you think you are enjoying this, then it's not gonna be for free anymore. Either participate or PAY me. $1.25 would be a good deal for the promotion period.

14. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    yes pay hamatachi and he will be more than glad to serve up the sashimi and sake to go with your payment. if you're lucky he'll throw in a couple of 90 degree bows and then commit seppuku.

15. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    best show is hama vs leelo.

16. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    no, I'm enjoying you guys from a distance. No thanks.

17. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    hi gopher, although i have an option to itch your testicle further with another throughly heartfelt compliment to china, this time with all due respect i have only one simple question. Was I alone too much for you so you had to remove japan from your team list even though you were the one who asked for it?
    do you want to make any formal pretexts about it such as "japs are stupid and disgust me so i took it" or "waste of space" or anything better that can possibly offset the exposure of your sorry nature, or by any means which i hope not true, your pride?

geez, are you for real? i've seen many dumbs here but not many were as homo as you.

18. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    don't worry it soon will be back to korea. BTW, thanks for the picture, i mean the address on the picture that shows another korean culture depicting how you guys spend everyday.

19. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    why are you so offended i removed japan as one of my favourite teams? don't have such a narcissistic sense of entitlement, i didn't remove japan from my list because of you. if you are familiar in doing business, i'd like to call it "downsizing."

20. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002

lol, yeah yeah i heard you.

21. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    homoguchi, you wanna piece of me??

22. AminKor02

AminKor02 New Member

Jun 20, 2002
    Dear Premium Member,

No, you go ahead and pay. I'll watch this stuff for free...

23. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea

Hyok, you don't understand what I've gone through with him since 12/2000. I, too, thought he was knowledgeble and willing to talk. But I soon learned he was simply a 'I'm right, you're wrong' type of guy. He never admits he made a mistake, and when he was provided with hard proven fact, he disappears. He used to be a Korean hater, but recently(right after WC) he started being fond of Korean football allthough his latest posts reveal he's still a korean hater inside.
    Hyok, I am a person with high tolerance. I even get a smile reading Hamagotchi's posts. At least he's honest and straight forward. Maybe it's a personal preference but Matsu falls right into my stereotype Japanese: ¾å»ð. To me, he deserves every bit to be called "piece of trash" if not worse, based on his past behavior. But sure, I'm willing to change my view if he proves to be otherwise.

24. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    get out

25. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    not right now coz i'm sooo scared of you.