Reyna help @ Sunderland

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by BuffloSoldier, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Parkhead_Faithful

Parkhead_Faithful New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Glasgow,Scotland
    Mols and Flo!
    they are going down now!

2. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/page.cfm?objectid=12118106&method=full&siteid=89488

The daily record sez Flo is locked in a room with Reid sorting it all out. Predicted to be on the team for the Blackburn opener. 6 million LB transfer. They claim Flo has a clause in his contract that Gers will pay an extra half mill to toward his wages if he is sold without asking.

the Scotsman on the other hand have Flo's agent saying he and Tore know nothing about a transfer.

3. ONE

ONE Member

Aug 11, 2000
    NOLA
    finally?
    reid's been in the game for some time...

4. dcc134

dcc134 Member+

Liverpool FC
    May 15, 2000
    Hummelstown, PA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
  6. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    various media reporting Flo move still in the works, with Gers and Sunderland agree to transfer fee (6 mill lbs) but not performace bonuses that could push it to 8. Flo and Sunderland still have not agreed on terms and Flo sounds in no great rush to move.

Sunderland also reported going after JOB teammate Zlatan Ibramovich, the Swedish striker. He's not a bad player either, tho streaky.

7. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    should have checked my newswires before posting. Zlatan reported to have turned Sunderland down. Kanoute next? The search goes on...

8. Captain Splarg

Apr 25, 1999
    Pacific Grove, CA
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I love that Monkey so much. I wish i had one.

9. Parkhead_Faithful

Parkhead_Faithful New Member

Dec 19, 2001
    Glasgow,Scotland
    I was thinking about getting an ITV digital box just for the monkey, then I saw what channels you get for an extortionate price and realised a knitted celebrity monkey just wasnt worth that much crap telly.

10. mattgabe

mattgabe Member

Sep 20, 2000
    Blacksburg, VA
    I remember reading somewhere that ITV (or someone, I can't remember who) has bought up all the monkeys and is selling them because they were so popular. Apparently, they're the only sale-able asset left of ITV digital...

If you do a web search, I bet you'd find it.

Also, Ibrahimovic's move was supposedly nixed by Ajax. I saw on Sky that they'd agreed a fee (about £6.2 million) and then Ajax backed out. The search for a striker goes on...