Revs Mount Rushmore

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by NFLPatriot, Apr 1, 2020.

1. CTREVS

CTREVS Member

New England Revolution
    Apr 18, 2002
    Hamden
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I can see that with Keane but I'm OK with Becks for his off the field impact on the league and game in this country. I also do see Etcheverry as a viable option. Davies to me is ridiculous. I understand her might end up being the biggest export in league history arguably if his career with Bayern really takes off but he didn't do enough while he was here to be one of the 4 biggest players of all time.

2. rkupp

rkupp Member+

Jan 3, 2001
    I 2nd the inclusion of DeRo - a truly dominant player.

And, for overall influence on the history MLS, one shouldn't overlook a very quiet guy - Steve Ralston. We all know what he did here and what he's done in coaching since retiring as a player, but he was also a key component of Roy Lassiter's incredible avalanche of goals in MLS' early years before ever coming to NE.

3. ToMhIlL

ToMhIlL Member+

Feb 18, 1999
    Boxborough, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At one point Diego Serna would have been on that list, he just killed us time and time again. I was disappointed when we took Mamadou Diallo instead of him with the Florida fire sale, but felt vindicated a few months later when we swapped those guys. Unfortunately, he never really showed that form in a Revs shirt.

A Casual Fan repped this.
  4. ktsd

ktsd Member

Jul 20, 1999
    Bethel, CT, USA
    Brian Ching.

Jerk.

(I'm sure he's a great guy outside of MLS finals)

Doublecard, Revs in 2010 and NFLPatriot repped this.
  5. Revs in 2010

Revs in 2010 Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Roanoke, VA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He was my #5 and might have edged out GBS, but for already having a Creamsicle on the list. Also Avery put the one goal on a platter for him (unintentionally, of course).:sick::cry: