Revs at Crew Pre Game Discussion

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Soccer Doc, Oct 19, 2009.

1. TheLostUniversity

Los Angeles Galaxy
    Feb 4, 2007
    Greater Boston
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It IS amazing how everything lined up for us last night...
    ....which is why I'm convinced the Gods are setting us up for one nasty nasty joke.

Still, damn the Gods and full spead ahead. Revs, Do or Die! :D

2. Tea Men Tom

Tea Men Tom Member

Feb 14, 2001
    We weren't a train wreck all season - we're just useless if we fall behind because we lack offensive talent and can't score. Will be celebrating the day when we unload Dube, Mansaly, Nyassi and Wells....my eyes hurt watching those guys.....

Now pass that Kool Aid - I like grape......;)

3. Mattymags811

Mattymags811 Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Attleboro, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Wouldn't mind some later on tonight provided we play to win. We play for a 0-0 draw, we'll lose.

4. johnh00

johnh00 Member

Apr 25, 2001
    CT, USA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WTF are you talking about. You said: "Teams that should be relegated (if it existed) have a chance to make the post-season and play for the Championship."

That is wrong. Not even close to being right.

The last playoff team at the time you wrote this was guaranteed to have 40 points in 30 game. Name one league in the history of the world where 1.33 pts/game would get a team relegated. Go ahead. I'm waiting. Don't change the subject. Don't whine about CLB winning the league with 49/90 points. Don't whine about kool-aid drinkers. Don't throw up any more straw men. Show me one example that supports your claim, or just admit you're wrong.

5. rkupp

rkupp Member+

Jan 3, 2001
    You continue to exaggerate. We weren't awful this year, we are/were middle of the pack. If you want to call us mediocre, fair enough - but stop acting as though we had a season like the Red Bulls did - or even DC!