Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by mymy33, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Karim Benzema: misses a chance.
    Usual Madrid miserable: Selling Higuain was idiotic, dumbass billionaire Florentino who only spent his entire life in the game and business of football doesn’t know anything.

Bale turns into a golfer: Only an idiot would have sold Di Maria.

Casemiro gets injured: Shouldn’t have sold Cambiasso. :D:D

If Achraf was playing here you would be the first in line to torch him for his defensive frailty. He isn’t a RB he’s more of a WB/RWF. You would be asking for new players and to give Achraf away for free because he leaves the defense in shambles.

ahnaf, ThePlayBook, dooda and 2 others repped this.
  2. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I love Dani but I agree I think it's time to look for an alternative RB that we can rely on. Perhaps Lucas could be a permanent option :D

3. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    We don’t have the money to buy a quality starter this summer. We have other pressing needs. It’ll have to be him and Vasquez (if he re-ups) next season. We can sell Odri for 10-15M and take a flier on a super young prospect RB but I doubt that happens.

Our cantera produces great full backs so I would look inwards before I go out and spend money we don’t have.

Digital repped this.
  4. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That’s what I’m saying, don’t we have a Castilla player that can make the jump? I’d give Lucas two years max and try to groom a youngster at the same time.

5. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Pretty thin at RB. We will have to fill that externally.

Anon. repped this.
  6. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

We are resigning Lucas Vazquez. Something tells me we will just roll with Dani and Lucas

Kroosinator, Shay Z and Digital repped this.
  7. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    If only Dani could stay healthy, sadly he just can’t due to his play style and how much we demand from him since our right winger is usually trash. Leaves it all on Dani to do plus the way he goes all in on challenges, love it as a supporter but it’s a bit of a reckless play style.

It’s a damn shame though, dude been one of my favs since he came back from Germany. Never forget how he dominated Ribery to the point he could only slap him in frustration.

Anon. repped this.
  8. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    LV owned that position so why not.

9. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So you specialize in fortune telling if you know who would say what? So many IFs and WOULDs....
    Could you tell me the lottery numbers tomorrow or at least the second leg result of both CL semifinals?

For those of you who believe that Achraf wanted to leave the club, read his interview https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2021/05/03/608fb8bdca4741935d8b45b3.html

He was pushed out for peanuts. 40M for a world class player... Odriozola costed 30.

Idiocy at the highest level of the club.

10. madridista_hr

madridista_hr Red Card

Real Madrid
    May 21, 2009
    Here
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    "I was coward and didn't think I can win the starting place" noone ever.
    In the other hand, I like his peaceful tone. May it be him hoping to come back?

11. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    What can I say miserable losers like you are predictable.

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I wonder how far behind Inter is with wage payments.

13. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So, you can predict that I don't give a flying f for miserable schmacks like you?
    Great :thumbsup:

14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    We can also predict your next post; incessant crying and whining about anything Florentino Perez.

15. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Your butt is still hurt after FloPe miserably failed with ESL? Wait until Real is banned from the CL next season. Will see what tune you sing then.

For now GTFO and stop chasing me from topic to topic in pursue of your twisted happiness , lame creature.

Cosmin10 repped this.
  16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm not the one obsessed with seeing Florentino fail yet watching Zidane rack up CLs and La Ligas like they're participation trophies.

That's all you buddy.

This clown wants the club to lose, suffer and be punished no matter what as long as he can project his life failures onto some guy (Florentino) he doesn't know lol.

I hope we win tomorrow so you can go back hiding in your cave... waiting and hoping Madrid (your supposed club) gets a ban so you can crawl out into the light again lol. Pathetic.

madridista_hr repped this.
  17. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bruh, you haven't posted here in years and then come back and only post about Perez gloating about the ESL business. Don't sound very Peña Madridista to me.

madridista_hr and Shay Z repped this.
  18. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Lol that's all he obsessed about years ago. Dude has been stuck in time, waiting for Florentino to fail so he can come back here and whine about it lol.

Next level pathetic

19. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't care what it sounds to you.
    The ESL failed attempt was a big dent into the club's reputation and now the club is being targeted by UEFA for possible sanctions. FloPe used the club as a toy.

20. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You are at the top of the mountain pathetic running for posters from topic to topic just to prove your pathetic point of view.

Heal you aching butt and get a life!

21. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    There you go projecting again... you so angry lol.

I mean unless Florentino was with your wife... if so yeah man screw that guy. :mad::ROFLMAO:

madridista_hr, Shay Z and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  22. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    At least I am not the one who is chasing posters from topic to topic. I mean if this is your own way to fill void in your empty life... then keep on barking.
    Like I said, I don't give a flying f for garbage like you.

23. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Dude this is a forum, people discuss stuff here. No one is chasing you; people just agree that you have a significant problem lol.

Stop being a bitch/victim.

madridista_hr repped this.
  24. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Folks, that’s enough. Let’s move on please.

ThePlayBook repped this.
  25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I feel this needs to be mentioned.

In order for a player to leave the club he has to agree to it and sign a deal with a new club.

If you signed the deal, you wanted to go. Pretty easy.

ThePlayBook repped this.