Return leg Boca Juniors at Newells Old Boys, May 29 (r)

Discussion in 'Boca Juniors' started by argentine soccer fan, May 28, 2013.

1. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Newell's will have to step up their game big time, but I will be throwing my support behind them to win, whatever that means.

zant repped this.
  2. xdryza

xdryza Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Congrats to your team. Well faught. Martino has definitely changed this team for the better.

Hopefully, Newell's brings the Copa to Argentina. We'll be alright.

cigar_city and zant repped this.
  3. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Christ what a stress-fest those penalties were and finally an end to what has been an absolute shitty season for Boca. Two straight games in which we go down to ten men over pathetically soft second yellow cards. Blandi had a chance to put it away for us and he heads straight at the defender on the post. Right place right time for NOB I guess. On the bright side I was proud of how Chiqui Perez played tonight.

Best of luck to NOB the rest of the way, class players all the way around. Another bright side is that no matter how this season plays out, we aren't those amargos riBer Blate.

cigar_city and Steazy McCloud repped this.
  4. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That was the worst of the worst. I've no words left to describe it.

5. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Amazing we agree on two things in the one post.Suerte a Newells a good footballing team.AND THANK GOD YOU ARE NOT EL MAS GRANDE
    Tell me on a more serious note and especially after scoring twice are Maxis parents ok with it appears all Viatris family in Rosario and only two of them locked up?

6. EnglishBostero

Mar 21, 2011
    Accrington
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Gutted but some way kinda relieved thats its all over now.

As above, im gonna be backing newells and really hope they go on to win the copa, they are a class side and really deserve to be where they are. I just hope they dont get knocked out by some brazucas in the next round after expending all their energy kicking us out.

We got what we deserved in the end after the way we have gone about this season, hopefullynwe can group together these last few matches and start to get a run together.

And as for these people from the b, are they serious??? They are trying to take the piss out of us, yet i dont see them in the copa. And i wonder how their fans would be reacting if they were second bottom and having such an awful time? I think we all know. It wouldnt be the unconditional support that boca fans have shown all season nomatter what the scoreline.

cigar_city, Steazy McCloud and xdryza repped this.
  7. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

8. EnglishBostero

Mar 21, 2011
    Accrington
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    England

This is what im talking about

Now lets have a look at how 'la hinchada mas grande del mundo' as you guys call it treats it own players, this season, when you were riding high at the top of the league but struggling in one game.

What are the fans singing? 'Jugadores, la concha de su madres'....

Yeah, great support mate. At least we know how to lose with dignity, would your lot be genuinely wishing newells all the best? I doubt it.

Steazy McCloud repped this.
  9. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Whatever. They come from La B, they couldn't beat Boca B, lets hear it for riBBer.

10. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ha ha you can almost feel the anger coming out.Get it out last night might seem bad but whats coming going to be a helluva lot worse

RiverGaucho repped this.
  11. Steazy McCloud

Feb 13, 2012
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Guys I'm not here to be a dick, but come on now.

It was a good run, things happen. What kind of luck Newell's had in penalties though. You could tell who would make and who would miss from their faces, for example Zarate I think it was had that look on his face and thus missed it. It was intense though but penalties come back to get you, let's all be honest that its surprising it took that long to happen though.

locoxriver repped this.
  12. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I just can't believe some boca fans go on about in las malas mucho mas... I few years ago boca fans were calling for palermos head and telling him to sweat for the shirt... What ab la bombonera last game of the Inicial when the fans basically got Falcioni fired?

Well see how Bianchi does, but in a short time most boca fans will be calling for his head. Some were already calling the radio today.

But with all the pibes you have coming through, boca will be good I'm sure for the future.

13. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The gallinas are coming out of the woodwork today. You girls post more in our forum after we lose than you do in yours when you win. Even funnier is that when you girls post in your forum after a win you still find a reason to be amargo. We are in the midst of our worst run in quite some time yet one thing is certain......we won't be in La B nor will we try and convince ourselves that the futbol in La B is of a higher standard than.......:)

14. Steazy McCloud

Feb 13, 2012
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We're all individuals boss. We can have a conversation too, I applied for the visa to just come in here and talk games. I'm not sure anyone at the office has processed my request though.

Tell you what ill put the pava on and I'll bring plenty of sugar for the both of us.

Moishe repped this.
  15. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    My bad, it's mainly your girl riBer gaucho that I was talking about. I'll have your visa request expedited homey.

16. Steazy McCloud

Feb 13, 2012
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He just has a different way of expressing his passions for River than I do. I like to talk football too much, and I'd rather not with local Boca fans.

Word, you guys need a fine secretary or something to work all the filings.

17. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We wouldn't hire him. Nobody likes a bitchy secretary.

18. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    RiberGaucho does come here more often, and for that, I have dubbed him "rey de los amargos". But on a per post basis, no one can match the utter bile and amargura of saeta rubia. That dude, I wish I could vote off the island...Except, of course, when he gets into it with Gaucho about Passarella over at their kitchen coop. Now, that is entertaining!
    Oh, Steazy McCloud & Lokoxriver are always welcome, in spite of their unfortunate choice of club to support.

Moishe repped this.
  19. Steazy McCloud

Feb 13, 2012
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well if Fabbro ends up coming to River we've already made a waiver claim on Larissa.

Moishe repped this.
  20. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The amargos are independiente fans. I come on here to correct the errors of Boca fans. River is first place in the history of the Primera Division in terms of games won, points won, goals scored, tickets sold, number of socios... Why you call us amargo I will never understand

Also, to say boca has loyal fans is a joke. Especially "new" boca fans... River fans, like people in my family once endured 18 years without a trophy. We also lead the league in attendance while in the B.Racing has 1 title in 46 years, yet they still regularly draw more than boca... San Lorenzo went from 1972 to 1995 with out a league title and has never even reached a final of the copa... Even Tallares de Cordoba gets higher crowds than boca!!!

This is why I can't stand these lies you people post as facts. Boca has given back away tickets already 5 times this tournament!!! How is that loyal??? Especially when you're quota de socio pays for it!!!

I have even come to the defense of boca fans against certain braxilians... But when I see lies by boca fans, I can't handle it

21. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Dude, just let it go.. Your points are often valid, but you take all this way too seriously.

Trust me, you know how hardcore of a River fan I am.. if not check my closet with practically every River jersey you can think of, or the tattoo of our escudo that I have inked on me permanently for life. But you have to realize that a lot of this bs just doesn't matter.

That doesn't mean to not support your team or make fun of the bosteros -- I do both all the time. However when your blood starts boiling on a daily basis about pointless things or you repeatedly try to prove a point to people who you know won't change their mind, then you should consider toning things down a bit.

I too hate it when people say "it's just football" or "it's just a team", but the reality is that that's all it is in the end. There are bigger issues out there on all sorts of levels to worry about. This is supposed to be our distraction from all those things -- not the issue itself.

I guess all I'm trying to say is to try to enjoy this more and worry less... Relax.. I could be wrong, but by the way your posts are written it often seems these things get a little too much to your head and rile you up for no reason. Vamos viejo.. disfruta todo esto, que es algo maravilloso, y no te preocupes por todas las boludeces!

Just my $0.02.

22. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Gracias amigo.

I get too ahead of my self. It's a problem we have in Arg. I think I take the stuff I hear from bosteros here in BsAs who won't even discuss a match with me that drive me to come here.

Apologies bosteros. Ill not come around here... Cheers and see you in novemver

And PD Moishe and ASF I hate your team, but I got your back 100% against that santista a-hole.
    Cheers mates, and sorry for getting away from myself too many times

23. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors

Wish there was was a double like button. This is supposed to be a break from real life, not life ordeath. Gaucho's posts do always seem to point to a lack of proper perspective. I am acquainted with a few Riber fans, and they're all so good-natured about the rivalry and their "hatred" of Boca that it makes it fun. I don't get the same vibe from Gaucho and his compadre.

argentine soccer fan repped this.
  24. Siempre_Albiceleste

May 31, 2006
    NY
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors

Dude, just chill a Bit! I know you're a George R R Martin fan, so you can't be all Bad.

25. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Mate you are eight. I have over reacted. I don't have anything against you guys. I am a river socio and I've been to 3 river-boca games, where boca fans have been lets say, violent towards us, so I know I've been out of line but it doesn't come from these boards but rather the villero boca fans who would kill or beat someone for t
    One game. Trust me, i don't feel that wy

In fact, if any of you all come to BsAs I'd invite you all to a drink. Cheers and apologies

Siempre_Albiceleste repped this.