Reserve Team

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by learnedfeet, Jul 6, 2005.

1. learnedfeet

learnedfeet New Member

Jul 1, 2005
    I have been playing for about a season and a half. I still haven't figured out how to set up a reserve team yet. I am a "supporter" so I have access to the supporter features. I need help. What do I do?

2. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    By reserve team I think you mean the players you play in the Midweek games. Also these are the trainees the 17-19 yrs olds you are developing.

3. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not all of them though. The 17-19 year olds should be in your training slot. The rest can be however old you want them to be. What you need to do is have about 22 or so players, and play 11 in the league match. Then with your second 11 make sure you have enough to fill each slot on the field with a player. Once you get this set once for a friendly, you'll be able to use the former match line up thing to set it every week. There should be a drop down link in the orders section where you can pick a lineup from an old match to use for the match you are working on. Just use that for your friendly lineup, because you'll have your starting league lineup set as the default lineup. I hope that helps.