Alert: Research international membership Official Ajax Fan Club

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by Fanclub_Ajax_Kris, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Fanclub_Ajax_Kris

Fanclub_Ajax_Kris New Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Dear Ajax Fans,

The Official Fan Club Ajax is the biggest fan club in the Netherlands with more than 90,000 members. The fan club is open to all ages and is one of the biggest fan clubs in the world. Our goal is to strengthen the link between AFC Ajax and their fans with the following mission: “The Ajax Fan Club is identifiable for its members and an absolute addition to the entire 'Ajax experience'".

AFC Ajax has a lot of fans in the Netherlands, but also in the rest of the world. The Fan Club Ajax is researching whether there is potential for an international membership.

For this, the fan club Ajax is looking for international Ajax fans who want to complete a survey. Topics are: How do you follow Ajax in your country; What info are you interested in and finally there is room to give feedback about a possible concept for international membership.

So if are you an Ajax fan, and you live outside the Netherlands, than you can help Ajax by giving feedback. Your feedback could help to create an offer for international Ajax Fans.

Based on the results of this survey, the official fan club Ajax will consider a possible offer for international Ajax fans.

The survey will take about 10 minutes of your time.

Link Survey: http://www.thesistools.com/Survey_AjaxFanclub

If you know other international Ajax fans, please forward the link of the survey.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to send me an E-mail.

2. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Sorry, can't help you considering I'm local.

Personally, I would never join such an organization because I would not like someone like Daniël Dekker to pretend he's speaking on my behalf when he's spouting nonsense like the supporters being fully behind Rik van den Boog for example.

What I think would be a good idea, is to stream live matches on the Ajax.nl website to reach fans residing in foreign countries. For a price of course. There's been plenty of times where the only option for me, when I was abroad, was to check an illegal stream. I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for a good Ajax stream. But that's probably a pipe dream.

3. ahuber

ahuber New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Edmonton
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I would like to see something live online streaming for games as well. Ajax seems to get nothing on TV (even specialty channels) aside from Champions League stuff.

4. CANADA-AZ

CANADA-AZ Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Hamilton-Canada
    I would like to see Ajax sink to near the relegation zone like Feyenoord did last year and watch how thousands of Amsterdamers handle denial

i think it would get very ugly

5. johan neeskens

Jan 14, 2004
    I can't help but wonder what the reactions would've been if I had posted that hehehe.

6. vagegast

vagegast Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Herndon, VA
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I filled it out.

7. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    Someone make this a sticky thread please! :D

8. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    More like someone should delete this please :D. Oh wait that would be me :p.

9. CANADA-AZ

CANADA-AZ Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Hamilton-Canada
    I think I don't get as intense as you in my views do so people will take my comments with a grain of salt-

-but they tend to see yours as very intense (and from your history) so if you had posted it --you're right it would have caused a rebuke

10. BTV802

BTV802 BigSoccer Supporter

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Oh stop it you two...Ajax is so far from being as bad as Feyenoord has been over the past few years. Didn't Ajax make up a something close to a 10 point difference to win the title last year? Things are not good, but they only seem so bad because of the high expectations and the bullshit going on behind the scenes.

11. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Half of canada's posts make no sense at all so I tend not to be bothered by them.

12. Aztattooedsean777

Aztattooedsean777 Tattooed Football Fanatic

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    If I could find a video link from the old Frankenstein movie where the towns folk go up to the castle with pitchforks and fire, I would have posted it here. :p

13. BTV802

BTV802 BigSoccer Supporter

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1KeyEARBU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1KeyEARBU[/ame]

14. CANADA-AZ

CANADA-AZ Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Hamilton-Canada
    That's the right attitude for this board--its just people blowing steam about their club-

-it just happens to be 90% for Ajax on this site

when they are playing well its almost sickening how you go on about this and that--the crap going on in the board room is a good example

--when they stink then the Ajax gang tends to get a little defensive and in denial--like the world is not rotating correctly

but I agree--half of what I put out is non-sensical--almost anything I say about Ajax is my opinion only--so can be biased putrid crap to you --but that's life

-I'm sure no one takes umbrage as I don't when someone puts something out that makes no sense to me

like why is a guy living in Spain still considered the godfather of the team--doesn't attendance, pro-activity and participation in the process count??

didn't that individual bad mouth Oranje because of their tactics in South Africa--something like I'd rather lose than win this way--the guy has become a deeno the dino now

but more non-sensical ravings by me

1 person likes this.
  15. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

As much as I am not a worshiper of him and I don't know if I would go as far as saying I would hope they would lose, I will agree that I really hated how Oranje played this past world cup. Then again, I think that is partly as I despise Robben and the leg breaker from Man City

16. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipjjVZ1Xuj8"]Ajax bezoekt VU Kinderstad - YouTube[/ame]

17. CANADA-AZ

CANADA-AZ Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Hamilton-Canada
    So you prefer the team that plays 1-0 boa constrictor style for 6 games in a row to win it all??--not much entertainment value but classic dull footy--and definitely effective

As I said at the time--the winners write history--the losers are relegated to their faults

Had Oranje won it would have been--"the hard tackling and open play of the Oranje prevailed to show the world another way to win"

but they made the mistake of not all dropping back and playing for a shoot out when they lost a man

It was a strategy that came oh so close to winning with a pool of only 15 mil--tthat is genius and if it had worked no one would have even mentioned the dirty play

Other teams had their enforcers--ours were a little more open about things

For JC to come down on the team that way--turned me against anything he says after this--he has a best before date and it was the 2010 WC--I think the ajax management is in agreement with me--the denial bunch will take a little longer--this guy is old and has lost it--to keeep running Ajax you need the best dynamic group possiblr--dinosours ned not apply

more ravings from Canada

18. Aztattooedsean777

Liverpool FC
    Netherlands
    Feb 15, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands

No, I love for a team to be able to be successful with good football. I hate what the Dutch team looked like during this most successful club. Heck, the German team looked more attractive football stye in a way one would be used to more so from the Dutch this last world cup.

As I really said, I hate individualists like Robben who worry more about themselves than the club and I despise mister break a leg from man city whose name I refuse to say out loud. Still pisses me off what he did to Stuart Holden.:mad:

19. Leif Bäckman Lindqvist

Apr 12, 2013
    Ängelholm
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Sorry for bumping such an old thread. But whatever happened to this poll? Is it now possible for me as a foreigner to join the fan club? Been an Ajax fan since 1992 so joining would be a mean a great deal to me :)

he so scrumptiouz repped this.