Reputation!

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by romanista31, Aug 26, 2006.

1. romanista31

romanista31 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    hi guys,

just wondering how you can give someone a reputation rating cause I see that people give them to me and I just wanted to know how I can give it to them?

Thanks

2. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Look for the scales at the bottom of every post. I would have posted the image, but it appears images are turned off in this forum.

3. s0cc3r

s0cc3r BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 10, 2004
    California
    I currently have 2 points, can I trade them in for a prize?

4. s0cc3r

Aug 10, 2004
    California
    WTF kind of prize was that!!! I got 1 point now!

5. s0cc3r

Aug 10, 2004
    California
    WOOHOO!! I'm back to 2 points! Thanks

6. Sir Nigel Sorebottom

Sep 14, 2005
    Takoma Park MD
    This is the rep I just got from this knucklehead, about a week after he posted the above:

"wow you are not smart, and not cause of this post, this post was fine, but all your other comments are stupid and not well thought of"

Leaving aside the question of whether someone who joined this board in April 2005, and who couldn't figure out the "rep" button on his own for more than a year, should be calling people "not smart", this is no doubt his studied revenge for a neg rep I gave him (my first, and only neg rep given) for a particularly inane and pointless comment he left on a Dan Loney thread about Eddie Pope retiring from the USMNT.

Can someone take his crayon away?

7. romanista31

romanista31 New Member

Apr 1, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    whatever man, nobody cares, it's an internet forum, get a real life...you go in depth on things, none of us even know eachother so just talk about soccer and leave me alone, and maybe you should tell the truth and tell them that you neg repped me because I left a comment that stated my opinions, and it was a comment that had nothing wrong with it...

8. Sir Nigel Sorebottom

Sep 14, 2005
    Takoma Park MD
    Yes, I'm guilty--I neg-repped you for "stating [your] opinion". And I also went "in depth on things". I apologize to you for that, I'll never go in-depth again.

If anyone wants to read your opinions they can read your posts, and then we'll see if I was wrong to neg-rep your opinion. Somehow I doubt I was the only one, you tw-t.

If "nobody cares" then don't post, jack.

9. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    I've once got neg-repped by some mental poster called suck-a-hairy-loo and forgot about it in two minutes as I knew the poster was retarded.If you two have such low opinion of each other,surely you can forget about the neg-rep business easily?

10. Sir Nigel Sorebottom

Sep 14, 2005
    Takoma Park MD
    Can't, I'm looking at this as a "teachable moment." Besides, I'm vengeful and petty, like Yahweh from the Old Testament.