Replay of the DC vs. NE game?

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by yabo, Nov 7, 2004.

1. nancyb

nancyb Member

Jun 30, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I thought I had the VCR and everything set correctly to record last night. But, I didn't. The tape still had Panama-US on it. :(

2. voyager

voyager Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Frederick, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    I recorded the replay and stupid Fox Sports showed the full 90, totally skipped the OT and only showed about 2 minutes worth of the PK's. What crap.

3. ButlerBob

ButlerBob Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2001
    Evanston, IL
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone have a copy of the entire game, OT and PKs?

4. Bill-DC

Bill-DC Member+

May 20, 2002
    F___! I was hoping for a decent copy of this game. That's BS on FSW's part. Wonder why they can't show the whole $#%&* game. I guess they have zero flex when it comes to those 5:00 AM infomercials for hair loss, erection pills, knives, bowflex or whatever other crap they need to sell at that hour. F____!

Second plea for a tape/DVD if anyone has it. I'm taping MLS Cup and will have my bro in law transfer it to DVD later.

Bill

5. big spaniel

big spaniel Member

Nov 18, 1999
    Arlington, Virginia
    I think that a DVD/tape of this match, or of all the playoff/Cup matches, would make a WONDERFUL premium for season-ticker purchasers. Don't you?

6. tab5g

tab5g Member+

May 17, 2002
    I think fans should record/tape/tivo their own broadcast entertainment. Yes, it would be a WONDERFUL premium, but it would also be a super item that many would be willing to pay for in addition to their tickets.