Reminds me of Bent

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    This guy could have played all season for us, without a doubt he would have been 1st on the team sheet, but I reckon money got the better of him as it did with Bent------------------and look where he (Bent) is now.

BORINI WANTS TO LEAVE

Liverpool forward Fabio Borini wants to leave the club this summer, according to his agent. Borini made just 12 Premier League appearances for Liverpool in the 2014-15 campaign and the Italian wants a move away from Anfield in search of more playing time.

"Fabio wants a new experience," Borini's agent Marco De Marchi said to Italian sports newspaper Corriere dello Sport. "We expected more consideration from Liverpool. There are teams from all over Europe interested in him.

"Top clubs in Europe are keen on him, from the Premier League to the Bundesliga and there also clubs in Italy, but many clubs in Italy have had coaching changes and that has slowed things down."

2. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You know, I read this last week, and I had no outlet to vent about it......Fricken wanker! .......he had it all (just like Bent did) and he/they threw it all away for greed.....karma is a bitch o_O