> Rememberance of Cesar Andrade <

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Makaveli 13, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    > Im not quite sure (but im sure) most of u have heard or Cesar Andrade, I jus thought i'd bring this up in has favor, (since ive been thinking about el regreso del Diablo Nuñez and some hockey player who died yesterday from playing hockey) I remeber he was a great player playing for los rojinegros del Atlas who were superlideres in '99. That was the year Toluca beat 'em in la "Bombonera" in penalties. Zepeda, Osorno,Rafa Marquez, LaVolpe was coach, and Cesar Andrade where there. It was a great Atlas. Andrade suffered from a terrible car accident and his leg was amputated. That really sux. He was a geat futbolista. That is all. <

[​IMG]

2. Martin Cutler

Martin Cutler New Member

Sep 30, 2002
    San Diego
    Yes Andrade was a very promising player. He came up with Atlas at the same time as Rafael Marquez. I always thought Andrade would be the natural succesor to Ramon Ramirez on the national team. Sadly his career ended prematurely due to the auto acident.

3. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yeah this guy was a great player. i always wondered what happened to him after the accident. poor guy. he had such a bright future.

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    last i heard of this guy was when i saw a bit on Otro Rollo. I dont watch otro rollo that much, but i do like it when they have soccer players. I remember when Cuau came on that show back in 2000, minutes after he handed America de Cali thier asses.

but its a shame.