Reid Sacked... Arabian Cash Injection...

Discussion in 'Leeds' started by Darr, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    That's what annoys me about Viduka-very talented, but wasted because of his ego. When he is in the mood, he's great, and a key player (as you cited). But, he's unreliable, and spends as much time eating pies and moaning about wanting to move to a bigger club as playing. I'm frustrated with him, so God knows what you Leeds fans must feel.

I get the feeling the size of debt you have may mean you're not even going to do a Coventry (who are also in a lot of debt), but a Sheffield Wednesday, and linger round the relegation zone of the 1st division, until you drop again. Goodness knows what happens after that. I guess the key for Leeds' survival may be to keep the youth team going, and sell youngsters every now and then like Nottingham Forest.

2. Darr

Darr Member

Apr 6, 2002
    St.Louis, MO
    I don't think we'd hit administration, we still have quite a few valuable players that someone would buy... Viduka/Smith/Robinson/Milner/Lennon/Bridges/etc... But if we sold them all to escape admin, then we wouldnt' have enough talent to make it in the 1st division let alone higher...