Regional War Part 4

Discussion in 'International News' started by Matt in the Hat, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Saddam was targeting civilians but Israel claims its not and yet we see some many Lebanese people complaining that their civilian convoys trying to leave Southern Lebanon were hit and ambulances, roads, airports, homes , stores.

2. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Meaning?

So what targets would there be in hospitals, fleeing civilians and a Red Cross ambulance carrying yet more civilians injured in an Israeli attack?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As you may or may not have noticed, I didn't write that in a post, rather a neg rep to you.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Meaning you have to ask those who squeeze the trigger on those weapons. Who knows it could have been a soldier whose family was killed by a suicide bomber or whose town was hit by one of those over 1000 rockets fired into civilian centers by hezbollah.
    I think you are forgetting the Israeli hospital in Safed that was hit. And yes hezbollah has fired from hospitals. As for those fleeing civilans, or the Red Cross ambulance I don't know.

5. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    And did I make a statement like a good Jew is a dead one? No , go zoom in the rep and read your own remarks and then we can all agree who is the real racist person here. And I did send that same screen shot to a couple of Admins, Personal threats, such as death threats shouldn’t be tolerated. And why are you trying to change the focus to my other reps? Incase you cant see your rep was by far the most raciest and threatening one .

6. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    And the difference is?

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why would I have expected you to know the difference. Moron, a neg rep is done in private between two people, a post is public.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How do you get a threat out of that racist? A good irani is a dead irani. How is that a threat against you? Of course I knew you would send that to an admin, you did that last time I neg repped you, how did that one work out?
    Huh valerie?

9. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    But those words still came from you , right? So it matters if your raciest privately or publicly ?

10. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    :rolleyes: yourself

And? What Israel is doing right now is on a par with using a chain gun to retaliate at someone throwing a stone at him

Why wouldn't they when they were already under siege by Israel? What have they done since Israel began to destroy the country and it's infrastructure?

11. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am not racist, I just don't like you. You are a liar and you are a troll.

12. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    It’s a threat because according to you all Iranians should be dead , we don’t know what kind person you really are but from your posts we can agree that you have the potential for threats as it was shown in that screen shot.

Last time I was asked to show my claim , something I couldn’t do at the time, but as you can tell I have shown your raciest and personal threat in that screen shot.

13. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was not a threat, it was a statement, not that you would know the difference. Kinda like those PM's you sent me wanting to "wrestle" me.

14. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    “ A good Irani is a dead one”
    that’s not raciest?

15. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    .it’s a statement which consists of a racist threat
    And please don’t talk out of your ass , take a screen shot of the PM and post it

16. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Strange. You feel comfortable dismissing all muslims in your comments due to the actions of a tiny minority. Would you now accept the labelling of all Jews as war-mongers and baby-killers?

Nice stat on the 1,000 rockets. How many bombs, missiles and shells have Israel used in the last two weeks?

The Israeli hospital was hit by munitions that had, at best, an accuracy of +-1km. What about the munitions the Israelis are using?

17. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    According to Hezbollah and Iranian Monitor, the battle is between equals.

They've been doing it for 58 years. Lebanon can easily end the state of war. They obviously desire war.

18. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Oh well, if they say so then it must be true. :rolleyes:

So where are Hezbollah picking up their F16's, Apache helicopters and Hellfire missiles nowadays?

Really? How can "Lebanon easily end the state of war"?

Looking from the outside in it's fairly obvious which of these two nations desire war when this whole ******** up was triggered by two soldiers being kidnapped.

19. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    On a sexier note:

Lebanese President gives Condi Rice orgasm:

[​IMG]

20. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I feel comfortable saying that because in all parts of the world you have muslims killing innocent people in trains, buses, buildings when they fly airplanes into them, lets ask their victims in England, the US, India, Iraq, Israel, many many parts of Africa, and Indonesia what they think.
    Lets not also forget that for 58 years the muslims in the ME have waged a war of genocide against Israel.

Don't know, but why do you avoid talking about how hezbollah has not only publicly stated they will target civilians, but that is all they have done since they started this war?

So that makes it ok?

21. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nope it is a statement.

22. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    No they can't. According to all the military experts I've read, Hezbollah is more powerful than the Lebanese army. Israel's fight (and all of Europe's fight) is with Shi'a crazies. Lebanese government should be pacified like the baby it is.

23. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Then Ahmadinejad is not raciest either, he made “ statements “ so he shouldn’t be considered racist right?

24. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    It's rather simple - Hezbollah is an entity of Lebanon, Syria and Iran - as far as Israel is concerned - all of those places are in the state of war with Israel and thus are not excused from being attacked.
    Civilians or not - War is war and if Israel feels that it would help the safety of their countryment to bomb airports, hospitals, buses, bunkers, etc then it has every right to do so, since the state of Israel is at war.

25. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Those terrorists were also all men so would it now be ok to refer to 50% of the population of the Earth with the same generalisms you've applied?

You have a funny definition of "war"

I've condemned Hezbollah throughout these threads for their actions so stop that lame crap of trying to making out I somehow support them. You're the one trying to justify the deaths of 100's of innocent civilians.

They also are not in a position to do anything else with those rockets considering how crap they are - a point supported by the comparatively low number of Israeli civilians killed by over a 1000 rockets.

No but it makes it accidental. Which can't be said about the Lebanese hospital.