Regional War Part 4

Discussion in 'International News' started by Matt in the Hat, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's funny is the last time he neg repped me and I neg repped him back he cried in PM's to me that he was going to get me a yellow card.

The PM actually was still wet with his tears when he sent it too. LOL!

2. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I have no doubt that IDF will prevail - they are fighting for their people, to preserve life and because they love Israel. Hezbollah will lose because they don't love anything or anyone, the only thing that keeps them going is hate for Jews and they will lose.

3. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Sharon didn’t kill terrorists , he killed innocent people in a refugee camp , go back and read those sources , why do you think he was charged with war crimes? Why do people like you always label the people who are killed by Israelis terrorists? Go look at the facts and the sources , Sharon slaughtered those people . And what do you have to say about this comment made by you my not so raciest friend:

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Show me a link where I wrote that in any post.

5. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Not on the current topic, but Sharon is one of the greatest leaders and heroes of Israel. Just because some Maronites decided to act freely is not his fault and even if it was - if it helped save one Israeli life, then that's what he was supposed to do as an Israeli officer.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well that and they are the better fighters with far superior American Made Equipment then that iranian made crap that hezbollah is using.

7. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    You first step is to admit he was at fault , he knowingly let hose Maronites go in those refugee camps and slaughter 3,000 Palestinians , so slaughtering refugee is a good thing according to you because it just might save one single Jew.
    3,000 innocent Palestinians slaughtered so that one single Jew might be safe , day by day you you share striking similarities with Adolf Hitler.

8. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    I am pasting a screen shot in a second , no link will be needed

9. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Let me get this straight........

Were any rockets fired from beirut that hit israel?

10. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    [​IMG]
    zoom in buddy , so a good Irani is a dead one according to you and I am the raciest one here :rolleyes:

11. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Israel is alive because of Sharon - read about 1967 six day war and 1973 yom kippur war. Just ask the Syrians and Egyptians. Oh, and the only reason why Palestinians can freely fire rockets into Israel is because Sharon gave them Gaza.

12. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    We are talking about the slaughter of those refugees in the Palestinians camps incase you don’t understand.

13. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    I thought they were freely firing rickets from Southern Lebanon?

14. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    So how come that superior equipment is killing so many civilians? Why are superior targeting systems being used to bomb hospitals, civilians in cars and minivans and, sickeningly, Red Cross ambulances?

15. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Hezbollah - Yes
    what is this got to do with Gaza and Palestinians firing rockets there?

16. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    What are you trying to prove? Just because Sharon is considered a hero at home we should forget the war crimes he committed? The guy is on his death bed right now , I hope is still capable of remembering all those innocent people he killed while he dies, and I hope he has a slow and a painful death and he can join his buddy Adolf Hilter in hell.

17. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Hitler kills 6 million Jews, 10 million Christians and cause the most casualties in any war and demolished half of Europe
    Sharon helps Israel defeat Arabs over and over, while unproven, is accused of letting others kill 150-300 Palestinian civilians, who might or might not have been involved in terrorist activities. Even if that number has been 3000, can you NOT see the difference?

18. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    The number is at 3000, its not 150-300 , and children and families in refugee camps are not “terrorists” and Sharon knowingly let those people be killed, something Hitler did. I cant believe some people , they have brainwashed so much that every single person Israel has killed since its creation they consider them terrorists , PEOPLE IN REFUGEE CAMPS ARE NOT TERRORISTS !!!! SPECIALLY KIDS AND THEIR MOTHERS

19. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Arik melech yisrael chai chai vikayam

20. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Dahaneto beband chaghal

21. Shaster

Shaster Member+

Apr 13, 1999
    El Cerrito, CA, USA
    The problem is that most people feel that many of Israel's attacking targets are wrong on Lebanans who have NOTHING to do with Hezbollah.

22. Prawn Sandwich

Oct 1, 2003
    Bhutan
    Not to mention that Iran/Iraq were essentially two combatants of equal ability. Thats not the case here.

23. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have to ask those who are doing the targeting.
    I know that anytime, Iraq included you have to hit targets that are hiding among the people you will hit civvies as well.

24. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    :rolleyes: First of all, the number of civilians killed in the Iran-Iraq war is staggering.

Why would the goverment of Lebanon declare war on Israel and Hezbollah theaten to "wipe Israel off the map" if they were such underdogs? Obviously they are part of a larger anti-Israeli alliance.

25. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh you have to post it, how sweet. I see alot of other people neg rep you as well.
    Too bad I can't go back and get the racist neg rep you gave me not that long ago, but since I get so much rep all the time I can't see it anymore.

You are the racist, your multiple posts here have shown it.