Refund!

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Charge!, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Charge!

Charge! Member

May 7, 2001
    BSG 75
    Thanks to the Charge front office for refunding not only my season ticket for 2004 deposit, but the $30 for the unplayed semifinal at 'Nova which was included in the 2003 season package.

Hopefully others are getting their money back as well.

Paul

2. kspetersen

kspetersen New Member

Sep 16, 2002
    PA
    I only got a check for $20. Is there another check for the 2004 season ticket refund?

KSP

3. Adam Zebrowski

Adam Zebrowski New Member

May 28, 1999
    back in august, I payed 2004 in full for my season tickets via credit card....

somewhere in the middle of October my credit card account was refunded...

4. DennisM

DennisM Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Nya Sverige
    What? Mine wasn't. I paid by credit card.
    Zut Alors!

5. Adam Zebrowski

Adam Zebrowski New Member

May 28, 1999
    I can show you my credit card statement if you want proof...

I paid the entire amount of the 2004 season tickets, a good faith gesture rom me in an attempt to make the Charge look better financially....

...in a related point, the guy who owns the company I work for ahs desired to retire, and his ownership shares are to be divied up amongst 70 employees...

from my guessimates, this guy is receiving some where between 5-15 million...

so I said with all the free time and investment chances he may wish to pursure...wusa is looking for people like him...

and he's a soccer fan too....

although quite a shrewd business opportunist, so he probably has other plans....

for me, this financial bonus is vested, so to be 100% will probably take 5 or 10 years...don't know the details yet

6. DennisM

DennisM Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Nya Sverige
    Well, I got confused. I was paying the amount of the season tickets for this year. Haven't finished that off yet. Had other stuff on the statement. They said that they were going to send $50 but I don't think I got it. O, well.

7. DennisM

DennisM Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Nya Sverige
    Yeah, I got the $50 refund. It was under a pile of mail that I hadn't looked at yet.