Ref fights fan: Best Video EVER!!!!

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by lond2345, Mar 15, 2005.

1. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    I thought my life was complete till yesterday when I saw the video of the brazilian ref fighting the fan in the stadium!

If you have the link to the video for download please post it in this thread.

The Video starts when they have a fan running towards the middle of the pitch without a shirt on, and then we have a camera angel from far that shows the fan doing a jumping karate kick on the ref, but the funny thing is that the ref didn't just stand there, both of them hit each other almost at the same time! You just have to see it!

It was just so funny and dumb seeing a fan come out of nowhere running at half speed towards the middle of the pitch, nobody is stopping him like if this was no big deal, and then the fan throwing a karate kick at the ref and seeing the ref respond with one of his own! The players and security there standing around watching like this was some fight fest!

It was the funniest, yet saddest thing at the same time! It is a sign of the decline of our society. In a world where God has been kicked out of schools and govt, and immorality and unlawfulness prevail, this was just another of those clear signs that we are living in bad times. You can go to any public festival whether it be mardi gras etc, and if you see cops arresting some guy Most of the crowd is cheering for the drunk in their mind.

The fan fighting the ref was a testament to what is happening in our society. Refs have become a magnet of hate just like cops. Take for example Anders Frisk having to retire because of death threats. People hate cops and refs more than they hate some lawbreaker or bandit. It should not be this way, it is wrong and immoral but what can I do, im just a man with an opinion.

2. carrington

carrington Red Card

Mar 14, 2005
  3. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    Im hoping someone can post a link to this. You just have to see this! the way it all comes about is just so dumb which makes it so funny.

4. Mattinho

Mattinho Member

Jan 27, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was a bad thing?

5. ronaldinhobr10

Jan 9, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    im hearing so much stuff about this i wanna watch it bad!

all mny friends from brazil are calling me and telling me that the ref just wooped the players @$$

anyone have a link?

6. King Rooney

King Rooney New Member

Jul 29, 2004
    Leicester
    the kung fu kick is hilairius. when the ref fights back it tops it all off :D

7. 1900AFCA1900

1900AFCA1900 New Member

May 4, 2004
    Utrecht, Holland
    Yeah, it's a great video, but I saw it on tv, so I don't have a link.

8. mosler

mosler Member

Jan 2, 2003
    Mashpee, MA
    So you're the one responsible for this. Good to know. :rolleyes:

9. chubener

chubener New Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Anyone Have The Link??

10. European16

European16 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Koln

dude how do you manage to get a red card in 3 posts?

11. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C
  12. nowherenova

nowherenova Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Formerly Terminus
    This is a mildly confusing thread.

13. PirateJohn

PirateJohn New Member

Aug 31, 2005
    California
    I always knew soccer was religion but I didn't think we'd be discussing other religions on this board...

14. DCunited11

DCunited11 New Member

Nov 2, 2004
  15. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team: