Redcafe forum?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by soccerplaya14, Dec 5, 2004.

1. soccerplaya14

soccerplaya14 New Member

Jan 16, 2003
    Hello, I'm a huge United fan and before I got my new computer I used to read that forum everyday; I believe it was called redcafe or something. However, I can no longer find it on the web. Could someone give me the internet address of it? I thought it was www.redcafe.net, but that doesn't seem to work; that brings me to another forum where I can't read any posts. Thanks! Any help would be much appreciated.

2. USsupport

USsupport New Member

Aug 4, 1999
    Arlington, VA, USA
    it's still redcafe.net. they changed the login a few months back so as a newbie you can only post in the newbie forum (not sure about just reading the entire forums threads). after a while then you may be promoted (given access to the rest of the site). tbh, I dunno too much about the whole newbie thing, as I registered on that site a few years back, but I suspect that may be the problem you're having. good luck.

3. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah its the same site, and you do have to register to read anything and then prove that you are a quality poster in order to be able to post in the main forums. Some people hate that, but I appreciate that they're trying to keep out trolls and people who seem clueless half the time.

4. soccerplaya14

soccerplaya14 New Member

Jan 16, 2003
    Thanks alot!