Red Stars Scarf

Discussion in 'Chicago Red Stars' started by American Kopite, Jan 4, 2009.

1. American Kopite

American Kopite New Member

Aug 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey Gang,

Just wondering if anybody else has ordered a Red Stars scarf from Chicago Local 134? And if so, how long did it take to get to you? The reason I ask is because I ordered one on December 4th and it still has not shown up yet. I emailed them and got an email saying it would be sent out on December 18th or 19th. But, nothing yet. I did send them another email asking if they had any idea when the scarf I ordered would be sent off. Hopefully someone will have more info for me.

Thanks for any help guys! :)

-AK

2. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    So where can you buy one of these scarves?

3. American Kopite

Aug 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I found it on the Red Stars Store website. Here's the page you get linked to:

http://www.chicagolocal134.com/store.shtml

They are a Red Stars Supporter group called Chicago Local 134. I was hoping to get it before Christmas, but no luck. Maybe I should write an email to the Red Stars Store itself and see if they can help me. They did link me to them after all.

4. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any word on kits yet? I say the thread on Puma being the kit provider (nice, loved them as Fire's kit provider!).

Met the Wiltster in Milwaukee and he showed me all the gear mock ups. Wicked cool. :)

5. American Kopite

Aug 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    eissman,

Short sleeve home jerseys are available for preorder today!!!!!!! I just ordered mine! No away jerseys available yet, but I'm going to be checking everyday!:D

FYI, I did finally receive my scarf on January 26th. It is very nice and I emailed them to tell them thanks. :)