Recruiting? Verbals?

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by Thurbald, Oct 23, 2003.

1. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Karl Schilling, m/f from Canton high school in CT is being recruited by UCONN. Kids pretty good, I officiated one of his games and pretty much dominated the midfield. he also scored the winning goal in the semi-finals of the state tourney, blowing by 3 defenders. that was his 33rd goal of the year. He is also considering Wake Forest, Yale and Penn. Canton did win the class S championship, not sure how he did in that game. Another kid from CT to look for is Mike Gargiulo from North Branford, all-new england as a junior, had 23 goals and 19 assists this year, possible all american as a senior.

2. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

3. big bonnie

big bonnie New Member

Jul 13, 2002
    Firstshirt, how many times do I have to tell you that Pat Phelan first went to Fermi High in Enfield, then transferred to Loomis Chaffee. He then transferred to Wilbraham and Monson for his senior year for personal reasons. He's committed to Wake Forest , has red hair, talks softly, drives a silver dodge, and has the most wicked free kick I've seen by a youth player.

4. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    geez mellow out bonnie, I was under the impression the he never played for loomis, only fermi then WM.
    pardon the crap out of me.

5. Dr Jay

Dr Jay BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 7, 1999
    Newton, MA USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Some of the confusion (on my part) is there is a SECOND Pat Phelan who plays left back for Choate and has red hair and scores alot. No relation to Wake Forest Pat Phelan ( I guess)

Pat Phelan # 1 definitely went to Loomis as I saw him play for them numerous times.

6. firstshirt

firstshirt Member+

Bayern München
    United States
    Mar 1, 2000
    Ellington, CT / NK, RI
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Luke Sager, f, farmington High school is supposedly going to Stanford. 19 goals and 19 assists this year for the Class L state champs. Finished 20-0