RECOPA 2007- INTER x PACHUCA

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by SoccerScout, May 24, 2007.

1. dna77054

dna77054 Member+

Jun 28, 2003
    houston
    He might get more money and better exposure, but it is step down in terms of talent from Pachuca.

2. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    agreed tho this team is also gettin a colombian goalie neko martinez who played in the worst team in the league but got alot of saves and had the worst d of the turnie

3. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Mosquera has everything it takes to be an excellent defender. Power, Height, agility, jumps high and could also dribble. He is the best defender playing in the Americas right now IMO. Today he did get owned by Patos speed on their only goal but he had him on check the whole time after that.

4. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    Pato is class by the way, I wonder how good he will be when he is 20-22

5. RED_HOT_CHILI_PEPPER

Feb 26, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Pachuca is playing great ball right now. I think they can easily play and beat any club team in the world. They are playing great team ball..everyone plays thier position well. Inter is Brazilian...and when it come to soccer Brazilians can kick anyones ass. I expect a bad ass game in Brazil after the 2-1 victory of Pachuca.

6. Deiselboy_ redded

Apr 27, 2007
    Mosquera is monster, you see the way the some of the brazillian players tried to push him alot when he had the ball. Fool just put his whole back body into them n they backed the f up :D. Good shit from pachuca but inter has some good d, next game inter is gonna have to come out and attack. It will be do or die game, pachuca till the end :p.

7. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    In Porto Alegre, pachuca will get a real war. We will now see what they are made of.

8. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    Inter played like shit. That being said, it was really hard to see Pachuca end up with only 2 goals. It should have been at least 3-1 Pachuca...during the last 20min of the second half Inter looked scared and weak. The Cacho for Landin sub chaged the course of the match....(i still dont kno how Kikin made it to the the seleccion and Cacho didnt ) and Damian played great, he was everywhere, just like Chaco Gimenez. King Tuzo didnt let anything get by him after the first goal..which was kind of an offgaurd fluke goal. BTW, Alexandre Pato is brilliant, great speed and strength on the ball, and his handeling is off the hook ! Ill be watching him for sure in the sub-20. The return leg should be very entertaining, Inter will no doubt come out guns-a-blazing, but for some reason Pachuca seems to feed off the pressure in these kind of games to deliver something spectacular.:D

9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    mosquera like everyone else thought pato was offsides... thats why he beat mosquera because if u see the reply every one stopped cause they did the stupid offside trap but Pato is just way to fast, but good thing for Pachuca taht they bounced back.

yea it was funny when the brasilians tried to manhandle mosquera and he basically just ran right threw them haha

hey pachuca fans buy Mendoza from athletic nacional I hate him but I hated mosquera b4 he came to ur team, both bad CB at nacional lets see if u guys can go 2 for 2

10. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    mosquera shouldn't leave. he is playing so well for pachuca, and i think pachuca's style of play benefits him. there's no need to go to a league like holland imo, might be a downgrade for him, especially to a team like feyenoord. he playing good, getting called up to the national team, why change things.

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    2 words Champions league....

Mosquera has to go to europe if he wants to be a starter in Colombia as we have a 20 yr old CB who is wanted by AC Milan as a replacement for Maldini... Cordoba is a co-captain of inter, Yepes captain of PSG ... the 2 cb postion is goin to be a hell of a fight also their is Luis Perea who has fallen out fo favor in Altletic madrid after his injury but is amazing and im sure he will get his spot over teh summer back or be traded. I wish colombia would jsut play with 3 central defenders and have a more attackin formation.

as for the team in holand think the league is a downgrade from mexico but its europe same thing with ur player in PSV, he went there because its europe and they pay better and he has a better shot at going to a bigger team later. Tho think that Mosquera will go to italy or spain... especially if he starts for colombia in copa america and after he has done for pachuca... tho there will be a hhhhhhhhhhhuggggggggggggggggge hole in the defense of pachuca... is there any one that can take his spot or u guys need to find a new player?.... again MENDOZA he is like 21-22ish could be a good move :)

12. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    hey ...

is mosquera that dude that ran desperatly after Pato (without being able to do a thing) when he alone got the ball prepared the kick and scored???

13. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:

The ref call at the end of the game was utter BS...that was a legit goal and it should hve been called advantage...they stop a play in mid play because the wall move...it ended up a goal and was called back. Game should have ended 2x2.

That said Inter did play like crap especially in the 2nd half....

BUT in Porto Alegre it will be a totally differnt game...watch Pachuca get cornered. At the Beira Rio Inter will be all over Pachuca and I predict a 2x0 win for Inter.

BTW Pachuca wasnt nearly as good as people have been saying. I found them to actually be quite common. CUCUTA...now THEY are impressing me.

14. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Inter beat Nautico 2x0 last night in the Brasileirao. I am confident that Pachuca will be defeated.

15. jass

jass Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Club:
    Parana Curitiba
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Great, now theyre in the bottom 4 with 3 points instead of 0.

16. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:

Yep and Pachuca is gonna get whipped in Porto Alegre...

oddly enough my dad traveling today to Porto Alegre found himself on the same plane as Pachuca and actually sat next to pachucas Goalie.

17. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The game is tomorrow, right? 8:45?

18. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    No more tickets for this game. Over 50.000 Inter fans and a change of team wait for pachuca in Porto Alegre. Inter is going for the kill accordingly to Alexandre Galo, no counter attack play. We own the field and pachuca will dance to our tone.

Triplice Coroa is almost here.

19. Deiselboy_ redded

Apr 27, 2007
    Hell yeah, game starts tomorrow. Pachuca always plays great visiting, I cant wait to see this infamous inter "own" pachuca. I doubt it they will "own", im confident pachuca will knock out inter and take their trophy :D. I saw inter play and their nothing special and obvious they didnt outplay pachuca, just stayed way the hell back. Ill be laughing when pachuca takes this

20. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

pachuca is not going to win...

they can't even sleep right now.. they will be feeling like shit tomorrow

[youtube]qtX0T_wvshU[/youtube]

21. SoccerScout

SoccerScout Member

Jan 3, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    Vamos Inter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    1x0 Inter so far and from what I have read since I just came home right now, it seems that Inter is dominating.

23. HeadbuttZidane

HeadbuttZidane New Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Los Angeles/Pasadena
    anyone know where I can listen to game or watch it live???
    thanks

24. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Yeah, Inter's been better but they are not overwhelmingly superior either.

25. Paul_NL

Paul_NL Red Card

May 18, 2006
    Pachuca are getting pwnd

How many Mexican play now?