Recent bad tase problem

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by junjunforever, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Matsu was not back stabbing. He said nothing bad about anything, and I understand why he put that thread up.

but skipshady was being such a ah. In Asia forum, he pretends he loves peace, lets all love each other kinda thing, and in FFA forum ...

"Nah, they got tired of being ridiculed so they made a feeble attempt at the "you people are gross" game.
    A few Koreans were trying to accuse the Japanese of eating human brains and aborted fetuses (feti?). Except they used pictures from China. All because I informed Korea_Losing that Korea hadn't qualified for 5 straight World Cups, and that he was pulling crap out of his crapping hole."

did Jamisont put that thread up because you said Korea only qualified for 4 straight world cups? That intonation sounds like all koreans were acting together to japan bash. All Korean trolls (including me) were saying is "We are the best at soccer in the world." Basically, all Koreanfighting was saying was "koreas gonna kick your ass at our next game you suck" Then JPFN (japanese poster) first brings up racial comment.
    "South Korean is sick now."
    and AS Kenji
    "Do Koreans have only the mad man?
    They are always attacking the human being of other countries."
    cause we said "Korea will kick japan's ass in soccer" (basically)

now the asian war outside soccer had actually begun. Chichiking criticizes japan and china as

"Hey China, stick to ping pong and gymnastics and let the Korean men take care of soccer, OK? And Japan, what about using all that money to prop up your sorry banks instead of stealing Brazilians from their native land?"

then Hamatachi states "and chiaicdking, you stink too much, stop eating kimuchi all the day pussy."

which is an official criticizm at the Korean culture.

Now, Jamisont cant take it no more. He starts japan culture bash.... but he falsesly accuses them. Now Japanese people say "Koreans are so racist. Why do they hate japan so much?"

We were only trolling that Korea rules soccer in asia. If you have a problem, bring it up front with soccer or sports related trolling. It was non-koreans who started to bash the Korean culture and the population in the first place.

by the way... it was me, a korean, saying that accusation is false, while casualfan and Ludahai were saying "you never know" After we found out it was from china, jamisont apologized.

2. Korea_Fighting

Korea_Fighting Red Card

Jun 17, 2002
    That is precisely what happened. We only trolled by speaking about in the fields of soccer, whilst japs and chinkos brought up racial issues and some other crazy stuff like pingpong.

3. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002
    now lets not call them "japs" and "chinkos" cause if we do, we will be no different from those who bash korean culture.

4. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    I am closing all non-soccer related threads.