Reasons to disagree with CBF and not support the NT 100%

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Colorado_GAUCHO, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    In order to promote a new debate we'll take over from here. This is mostly in response to this:

Because when one disagrees with the state of things. Even more so when they are as rotten as they are at the moment. It's one obligation to voice his opinion. There's nothing wise about unconditional support of something that is completely wrong. If everyone simply bows down and is so agreeable of those bastards they will continue to think that is ok for them to do many of the things they do, that in fact are not ok at all. Not everyone will act like the well behaved and well conducted cattle that only follows without proper analysis of the facts and reality. And they are not few:

- Ricardo Teixeira has been in power for more time than the Military Regime was in power in Brasil. Even the Army knew they couldn't keep that forever. Yet this bastard crook Teixeira simply acts like CBF is his rightful inherited right that he will dispose of for life. We (most of the people in the south) don't agree with that and we can't support fully a rotten thing like that. So what do you suggest we do? Simply bend over and bow down to this dog like northerns do? We are not that kind of people. We'll stand our ground.

- Selecao has completely moved from a proud institution that represented our country to an agent and sponsors controlled mafia. Look into this picture:

[​IMG]

There's a little more to see other than the mystic of a super team. Look into the jersey. It was a mere piece of cloth, worn with pride. People use to commit and they would wear with honor and respect for the canarinho. The jersey itself was made in Brasil by Topper, it costed about 20 bucks.

What's this now?

[​IMG]

Nothing but something they can make into a product so Nike can charge over 100 something for a product. And that's how they treat the NT. It's a product, it's something they can make money out of it. Teixeira and his crooks wouldn't disagree. He's made loads of money in the last 20 years since he sat his fat ass at CBF and sold our soul and fattened his pocket in the process. Players are part of it as well. Calling their clubs to get out of the NT. Despicable. Being upset about not being called for the WC, not because they can't represent their country, but because they will lose millions in sponsors money when they sell their personalized cleats, headbands and etc. We can't and we shouldn't not support that.

We must go back to our roots. Brasil NT want's Brasil support? They have completely disconnect from us. People in the north sure will support them. But what else is new. That's the area of the country where most of the uneducated people live. They are known for supporting stupidity over the decades. Who do you think elects most of the crooks in charge of Brasil's rotten and corrupted system? Southern people won't support, won't agree and will forever but against CBF as we should be. Until they go back to their original form. Teixeira has to go. Supporting NIKE and bandits so they can get rich while they don't give a rats ass about how the true fans feel like is simply dumb.

2. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Glad my provocation worked!

Yes, Teixeira should go.

Yes, I do not like changing kit EVERY YEAR (I kid you not) - and one of the biggest disgraces the CBF is responsible for is having that away shirt of what was it? - it was not ********ing blue! The 2 horizontal stripes were also a joke - on both kits.

Yes, the team needs to play at home - but blame the ?unts at European clubs for that.

More when I am in the mood.

3. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    And one thing you have got to get your head around is that the players are NOT the CBF. By all means slag off Ronaldinho Gaucho not being fit to play; both he and Kaka asking to be rested from the 2007 Copa America; Mano for losing the plot/having a mistaken 'project'; Ronaldo being overweight in 2006; Adriano - well let us pass on him for now!

Does anyone even know when the Selecao is next playing at home? Even I don't - and I follow things very closely. An absolute disgrace you people are missing out on seeing your team in your own backyard. If I am not mistaken the last time Brazil played at home in a friendly was November 2008 x Portugal. The European clubs will ask for the eliminatorias to be played in England next!

4. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Don't even get me started on Globo. They killed Clube dos Treze. They don't want any other channels to have access to CBF or the teams. And the crooks at CBF get paid and do whatever they are told. The selecao doesn't belong to Globo. It belongs to Brasil. CBF is a globo slave. Setting up the games from whenever globo wants, waiting for the novela to end. Paying more money to more clubs because globo chooses how they will divide the ratins. It's all sickening.

5. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    Que? I did not mention Globo!

I do recall reading Record bid for the rights to a couple of World Cups and lost out.

6. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    This is not a problem with Brasil specifically. This is where all sports have gone to. They are big bucks businesses. All NTs (major ones) are in the same situation. They all have big contracts and etc ... This is not the problem itself.

The problem is simple. We just don't have "craques". Neymar is the only craque (in development). The rest are average players who would never break into any of the other Selecoes in history.

7. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    You picked the 1982 team kit as an example - a bad one given we had a Cafe do Brasil logo instead of where the CBF badge should be!

8. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Neymar is a primadona and acts as a darling for this big companies, he's in it for the money as well. I'd rather have a team of carregadores de piano who care, then so called craques like this Neymar and Ronaldo was that only want to promote their own image.

9. Denilson70

Denilson70 Member

May 29, 2001
    England
    I have no problem with Neymar making money and doing advertisements, so long as it does not get in the ay of futebol. We have a special individual here - some of the goals he has scored are beyond most players. CG, piano carriers are fine but you do not want 11 of them. A team is made up of players with different qualities.

10. Flandre

Flandre Member

Feb 20, 2011
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Players and sponsors come and go. The problem is the Darklord and his Mafia in control of CBF for the past 23 years.

No, he isn't responsible for all the wrongdoings and fraudlent scams but he took it to the Nth power. Getting rid of Tricky Ricky won't solve all the problems, but it's a good start.

The one thing Im loving about all this mess is that now FIFA is beggining to realise its mistake in giving him the 2014WC to organize. They can't complain they knew who they were dealing with.

11. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    My point still stands. If you ask anyone today to build a decent team you will really struggle to do so. Brazilians have a tendency, and deservedly so to a certain extent, that we have so much quality that we can always build 2-3 strong NT teams. It may have been true in the for most of our past, but we've had some periods of scarce talent pool. Then we start looking to other reasons (corruption, Nike, etc...) as to why we are failing because it's inconceivable that we don't have quality players.

We can say what we want about Teixeira (yes he is corrput), but we also won 2 World Cups, 5 Copa Americas, many Confed Cups under his presidency.

As an example about the talent pool, Inter has 3 Argentinians (I believe 2 starters and one running the midfield). Datolo is the only one that sometimes even makes the Argentinian team. Palmeiras has Valdivia and some Argentinian striker. Flu had Conca not too long ago, Corinthians had Tevez and Mascherano for a while too. And we are not even exporting as much talent to Europe as we used to. Most of these are known to be skillful players too. How come we can't fill of our teams with Brazilians ?

12. Flandre

Flandre Member

Feb 20, 2011
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Because the vast majority of the clubs youth development programs are infiltrated with managers who have the teenage players "under contract" (which is illegal) and can't wait to sell them to foreign teams in order to make loads of money as soon as possible (in fact in some clubs the youth teams are "owned" by those outside managers) and also a lot of incompetent, outdated coaches.

CBF should be the one leading by example with a nationwide mining of young talents, but where are CBF's programmes? The U-23 Olympic Team will, once again, get together a couple of weeks prior to the tournment if at all.