REAL MADRID vs REAL SOCIEDAD | La Liga Jornada 25 | 01.03.21 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's gotten very far in football for a player that seems to lack pretty much everything.

Drouchk, Saeta Rubia and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  2. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I didn’t watch for long got in round 75’ and in that time off the top of my head, Case had a header off target, Case had a turning shot off target, Rodrygo missed after a 1-2 with Fede, and Duro couldn’t get on the end of that Nacho roulette move and cross.

Duro looks really out of his depth but his bad move for the goal actually allowed it to get to Vini to finish with everyone covering Duros movement and whiff lol.

Well, I can’t say much else since I didn’t watch the entire game but damn shame to drop two points. At least we didn’t lose and give up all 3.

3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We had some chances in the second half too. Rodrygo should have hit the target at least. Casemiro missed free headers off target. Liked Duro more than Mariano. Nice layoff to Casemiro who could have passed to Rodrygo who had more space than Casemiro to shoot.

natenate101 repped this.
  4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    As if we aren't Mariano RM then. And we are tied on points.

5. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Forgot to mention but yes, it was refreshing to have Fede back with his ability to move box to box. That 1-2 with Rodrygo was sexy.

6. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    It's such a shame because we were clearly the best team out there. And we played really well. It all comes down to our inability to score after Cristiano left. That has been the case since September 2018.

7. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Also although we didn’t win it was good to see the guys display heart, I can handle losses and draws but lack of character is a no no, they were warriors out there chasing the win.

Deep Pal and petros93 repped this.
  8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Bizarre decision to change to a 3-5-2 to start the second half, we lost all momentum and dropped the points there. But these things can go either way.

Doni repped this.
  9. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nope, but we have a deflector. Vinicious.

Deep Pal repped this.
  10. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Yep, he also pre assisted our goal with a very nice back heel. He just brings a lot of energy which is I hope that Zidane finds a way to incorporate him with our 3 vets in a 4 man mid.

RMSocrates repped this.
  11. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Im glad it deflected. We’d be talking about a loss and yet another sitter from VJ.

This way, we can talk about a draw and how we’re only tied on points with Barca now who are an absolute shambles on and off the pitch.

RMrules repped this.
  12. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    When i read stuff like Asensio/Isco played well:eek:o_O and it is OK to be on equal points with Koemons Barcelona(the worst in 15 years)..it just shows me how far we have fallen and how low fans expectations have became

Baltor and hector_br repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Asensio is worse than Vinicius when it comes to scoring. Dude living off 2016-18 reputation. Has been a poor scorer ever since his one goal 2018-19 season.

14. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    At least we have our own Fellaini now.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  15. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Barca have had a good run in La Liga for a while. Helps when "prisoner" Messi still scores 19 goals in 21 games.

16. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Yea I don’t get that decision at all, all we needed to do coming out of the gate in the second half was pick up where we left it off in the 1st, the gamble didn’t pay off.

17. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This. A team in which Casemiro has the most amount of shots in a must win league game doesn’t deserve to be champion. The debates about the wingers seem futile since none have done enough to be a regular starter for Real Madrid.

I hope we have Hazard Benzema and Rodrygo starting against Atalanta.

18. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Regardless of our injuries or not, we should be well clear of Barca. Them being level with us only tells a story of how bad we’ve been in the league.

Deep Pal and Lyra repped this.
  19. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We are heavily dependent on Benz scoring goals. And even he's hardly Messi or Lewandowski when it comes to scoring. With our attack, it's hardly a surprise we have struggled especially with Hazard having bust season 2.0.

20. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Ive already said what shitty moves it was to gut the squad down to its bones, sending players out who would make the difference and no point bringing it back up.

21. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Maybe if Atletico makes us look like a joke, people will start realizing this is unacceptable. We do play well against Atletico though. If we beat them we are helping Barça winning this league. Koeman's Barça, ffs.

22. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1366507845685022721 is not a valid tweet id

Would this have been the best Madrid goal since Cristiano had Duro finished it?

Lyra and hector_br repped this.
  23. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    it's been this way for awhile now

24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Barca were midtable to start the season. But as soon as Messi stopped sulking and scoring as per usual, they have had a good run. Let's not act like they are still in sulking mode. Apart from Benz, we are competing for the league with a historically bad RM attack in last two seasons.

libertao and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  25. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    I love Nacho, hope he retires here.

temesgen, Digital and MiamiNative0722 repped this.