REAL MADRID vs EINTRACHT FRANKFURT | UEFA Super Cup | 10.08.22 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Rinse, repeat. :D He was twerking for PSG and PL teams last season too over RM.

Deep Pal, Digital, sneakking and 2 others repped this.
  2. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I was listening to him, he agreed that we'll probably make the semi final but then named 4 teams that he'd fancy above us meaning we'd go out in the quarters. The presenter mentioned it to him and he was like 'emm emm, but I still fancy these teams to win over RM'

Someone needs to mention to him that Liverpool have only scored twice against us in 6 meetings with a H2H of 11-2 :ROFLMAO:

Then you have City and QSG that have as many CL wins as me. Suprised he didn't mention Spurs above us too.

Deep Pal repped this.
  3. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    First person to mention this.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Joe Cole's CL legacy is him chasing after Ovrebo waving his hands like an absolute idiot.

Deep Pal repped this.
  5. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    He said the same after we won Super Copa in January. Said we are not good enough to beat PSG. After we knocked out PSG, he said we won't beat Chelsea. :D

Deep Pal and Edino Edinho repped this.
  6. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Deep Pal, Saint Iker, Shay Z and 8 others repped this.
  7. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Our 5 subs in this game were: Rodrygo, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Rudiger, and Ceballos

That is just absurd levels of quality to have coming off the bench

Deep Pal, Shay Z, kelvinphr and 3 others repped this.
  8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dazn Germany had Khedira around, who also displayed big hater energy, went back to Charlo's first year "on the date of September, this and that day, Real Madrid got a very suspect penalty", man it was constant hate. On the network TV broadcast the reporting was at least fair.

You can sense how some players get super bitter after leaving the club and end up being forgotten and lost in time.

Shay Z, Saeta Rubia and Deep Pal repped this.
  9. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In terms of talent : minutes played ratio (and considering the group he played in), Khedira is probably one of the worst Real Madrid players of all time. Wish we would had Valverde to play in that box to box position beside Xabi at the time, that would have been a nice combo.

boeder repped this.
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I have no problem with Khedira at all, he was a good transfer for the club, but I find it absolutely absurd to unearth the Benatia - Lucas Vazquez penalty in 2022 during a supercup trophy match, like talk about random sheet to talk about during a match.

The way that negativity sells in sports irks the hell out of me. The commentary really deflated my excitement for the match, other than the fact that I was up at 4 in the morning that day and was absolutely smashed trying to stay up to watch the team.

Shay Z, Deep Pal and kelvinphr repped this.
  11. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Up to this day i have no idea what Khedira was good at, a non factor for Madrid as far as i am concerned and a very lucky boy in terms of having had the career he's had, of course that's just my personal view, others may beg to differ.

Halycon, Deep Pal and Bear Crotch repped this.
  12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's been a player that was good at many things but excellent at none, I think he had a pretty great career overall but as I said, I found his commentary quite odd.

Digital, Saeta Rubia and Deep Pal repped this.
  13. boeder

boeder Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Feb 27, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Absolute bollocks from Mendy. Somehow, Carlo needs to have Alaba as the starting LB with Rudi and Militão as CBs, Mendy is a decent LB but imo shouldn't be our default starter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]