REAL MADRID vs EIBAR I La Liga Jornada 31 I 06.04.19 I 16:15 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Apr 6, 2019.

1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    This is what happens when a manager actually makes adjustments with tactics..

Anyways, Valverde was no worldbeater, but I liked what I saw.

Prit Javier and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  2. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If It wasn't for Benzema this season, we would be in much deeper shit than we already are. He's won us plenty of points.

robnycus and Prit Javier repped this.
  3. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    Of course Benzema misses chances, like any other forwards...

[​IMG]

I'm talking about the likes of Bale, Vini, Lucas etc.

They shouldn't get a pass for not contributing goals.

Excape Goat repped this.
  4. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    I
    I am sure we getting another striker regardless

Drouchk repped this.
  5. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Vinicius will improve however Bale won’t

6. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I get all that, we still need another striker for “next” season IMO

yoanaidarov and Prit Javier repped this.
  7. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Keep Benzema and sell the rest

8. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    The win was great but coming from behind to do it is even sweeter to me, its something we've seldom done this year.

Great second half display by Benzema, Asensio, Valverde and a very good one by Isco, Varane and co.
    It goes without saying that Benzema was man of the match, amazing player, scored two goals and looked he did when he was 18. In a way this game displayed what Benzema is all about, great footballer, with great IQ but , despite scoring two goals, isnt meant to be your main source for goals.

Zidane did what great coaches do, he took a team that got battered in the first half, revived them and sent them out at half but for the life of me i dont get why he ( and the coaches before him ) insists on playing certain players out of position.

9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Don’t think anyone here can dispute that, for me that’s a fact, he’s improved this season

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  10. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Yeah man, I really don’t understand why he didn’t (again) start Asensio on the right and Bale on the left. Why are these coaches playing Asensio on the left? Even Lucho puts him there with the national team. Maybe he asks to play on the left?

Can’t imagine that these coaches don’t see that he is sh*t on the left.

Prit Javier, Drouchk and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  11. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think the Big Benz - Hazard combo will be sick. We actually need a extra winger too. or permanently convrt asensio to Rw/rm. His best games have been from the right wing

12. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Yep and Bale also is much less productive on the right so its seem like a no brainer to start them where they are more comfortable.
    Id be ok with this if they were interchanging positions regularly but they are just parked on a part of the pitch where they're half the player they otherwise would be .

ElCapitánSR4 repped this.
  13. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I can already see it, lot of one twos and slick plays.

Prit Javier, MiamiNative0722 and Halycon repped this.
  14. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    exactly, those one twos is what we lacking right now too. Now he is playing with bale and lucas who both need 1 minute to control the ball. Let alone do something creative with it.

MiamiNative0722 and Drouchk repped this.
  15. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Benz was all over today.. very active.. two great goals and so many chances missed.
    Valverde was solid.
    I still expect more from Asensio and Isco. They are just good.. but not the level required to play week in and week out in this club.
    Vasquez brings so much energy off the bench.. he will stay I think..

SamNass, Prit Javier and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  16. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    Isco can stay if we want to keep a no 10 but I wouldn’t start him in all games
    Asensio needs to be loaned out

17. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So I just want to ask, where will Vin be playing or is he to be automatically relegated to the bench right away

18. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    are you comfortable going into next season without reinforcing our wings? Depth is a good thing, especially a good dept; its something we've seriously lacked this season, if we're to compete for all competitions well need a strong squad not just a strong first 11. Look at what happend when Vini got injured, we had no one to fill the void that left.

natenate101 and Halycon repped this.
  19. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fairly obvious that Zidane was promised Hazard + Pogba, but in return he had to find a way to make Bale part of the team.

20. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hear everything you say here, but you have not actually answered the question I asked, will Vin be automatically relegated to the bench

Lyra repped this.
  21. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I don’t know, not to sound like a politician but there are many possibilities, one being both Hazard and Vini starting and interchanging position through the game. whatever I say about any possible line ups is just speculation ; we’re going to have to wait and see what our summer movements are like.
    I know that Vini is too talented to be simply relegated to the bench but I don’t see him as an undisputed starter as of next season unless we don’t buy anyone up front besides Hazard that is. He is still only 18 and his time to lead Real Madrid will come.
    Zidane has proven that he’s very good at rotating players when we won the double a couple of years ago so I’m confident he’ll manage Vini very well.

Digital repped this.
  22. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Why would Vinicius play time be negatively affected by Hazard playing with Benzema?

If we were to buy a Sancho, Nicolas Pepe or some other wide attacker then you would have a point.

However with our current set up we look set to have a front three of Benzema, Hazard and Vinicius. Then a reserve of Asensio, Lucas, New Forward and Rodrygo.

Brahimi loaned. Mariano loaned or sold.

AriGold and Digital repped this.
  23. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I asked because Vin has been extremely successful on the left of the front three, somewhere I think Hazard if he comes is more than likely to play, ( I guess I could be wrong there) haven’t seen Vin on the right as yet might turn out ok,

I think he needs as much minutes as possible to grow, however I understand the need for depth and that not everyone can be in the starting 11, I asked about Vin specifically because I think he is a special talent, a decision will have to be made for sure

24. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mariano is 25, he's gonna be 26 by the time next season starts. He's simply not good enough to play here, and i think it's time we sell him for good.

Prit Javier repped this.
  25. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Bale’s stats today: 32% successful passes (8/25), 0 shots on target (0/2), 0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 0 dribbles, 40 ball touches. Horrendous.

J-Mezzy and Prit Javier repped this.