Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid | Liga BBVA | Matchday 29 | 28/03/10 [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by El-CapitanoR7, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
    Estadio: Santiago Bernabeu
    Date:Sunday 28th March 2010
    Time: 21:00 CET, 15:00 ET

[​IMG]
    Will Gago get another chance ?

Key Players:

Cristiano Ronaldo will trouble the Atletico defense.

Forlan has been in good form.

What Happened Last Time​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArX-rcPTHRY"]YouTube- Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid 2-3 All Goals (7-11-2009)[/ame]

Injury Report(goal.com/marca)

Press Conference- Xabi Alonso

Continued here... http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330000995156/noticia/Noticia/Xabi_Alonso_press_conference_2010-03-26.htm

Matchday 29 Opponent-Atletico Madrid

Continued here...http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330000984844/noticia/NoticiaEspecial/Matchday_29_opponent:_Atletico_Madrid.htm

Possible Starting Lineup

[LINEUP-4-4-2]Higuain,Ronaldo,VDV,Xabi,Gago,Granero,Marcelo,Ramos,Albiol,Arbeloa,Saint[/LINEUP-4-4-2]

_______________________________________________________________​

10 "finals" left to play. It's that time of year again-to destroy the pathetic ones.

[​IMG]
    The goals keep on coming. 107. Why not ?

2. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Will be a tough one thats for sure. Boys at the back must be awake at all times, that little Kun dude is a hell of a trickster.

3. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The game in the Bernabeu is always much tougher, or at least in recent years it has been; quite a few draws, IIRC.

I can see this one being tight. We haven't kept a clean sheet in 8 games which isn't a great omen. But if we score early or even the first goal then we can expose that Atleti defence, which is fragile to say the least.

Wouldn't it be just like Atleti to suffer for 10 years in the Bernabeu, and then to come and be the team that extinguishes our emmaculate home record!

4. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    Patheti!
    PATHETI!
    PATHETICOS DE MAAAADRIIID!!!!

5. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I am worried about our back line. Hopefully, Garay will be able to make it but the chances are slim.

6. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Subbed. This is always a nailbiter, I don't care if it's ugly as hell just get the win and be done with them.

7. kosovanwhizkid

kosovanwhizkid New Member

Jun 28, 2009
    london
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It's one of those games that you must keep your concentration at a maximum level at all times. Xabi will need to supply those balls and Gago will have to close them down, that's where the game will be won imo, how well the 2 CM's play.

8. Siete

Siete New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    i agree with natenate101 - performance are less interesting at this point. all i want is to arrive at the game against barca in an optimal situation. we need to avoid dropping points at all cost - barca have a really tough games-table ahead of them and are more likely to be dropping points until the season ends.

I remember gago's last year game against atletico madrid (in the santiago bernabeu) - the goal scored by diego forlan was totally his fault. that's one of these moments you can't forget. I hope no one has forgotten how much this player can be useless.

9. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Garay was going to miss this game anyway due to yellow card accumulation so don't count on him.

10. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Remember just yesterday when Casillas made a mistake?
    Useless.

Remember when Cristiano Ronaldo missed an excellent 1 on 1 chance at the Classico?
    Useless.

Remember when Higuain missed an absolute golden chance against Lyon?
    Useless.

:rolleyes:

11. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Are you sure? If I am not mistaken, he has 4 yellow cards

12. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Maybe I'm wrong then, I thought he had four going into yesterday's game.

13. Toro70

Toro70 Member+

Nov 29, 2008
    US, CT
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  14. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  15. Siete

Siete New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't have a clue as to what exactly you're trying to reach by writing those three USELESS lines: the mistakes made by Gago during the last season were ordinary - if you think these message has been written due to one stumble of a player you're blatantly wrong. If you haven't watched last season's Gago you should do it before expressing your opinion on a subject you don't even have a thing to educate us (to put it mildly)

Cristiano Ronaldo is a worldwide player who don't need to prove a thing to anyone; Iker Casillas's having a quite mediocre season but we all know he's up there amid the big names (the number of times he saved us is bigger than the number of mistakes made by Gago - here's a case for you!); Gonzalo Higuain's on his way to the top (if he isn't there by now) - scoring goals and creates great numbers for us on a regular basis - there's still have a room for improvement as far as the high-levels are concerned; Fernando Gago is a player who has been a main cause for Real Madrid's many ruined games in the past (worst case) and a player responsible for conceding many goals (good case).

any attempt to compare the argentinian case to the others is foolish to the core (and pretty amusing i have to say) and i'm a bit embarrassed to actually publish this content.

16. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You're right. Thanks for correcting me.

17. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Show us then. Back up your audacious statement by listing the games Gago has been the main cause in "ruining games" for us or been directly responsible for conceding "many goals." Prove your point. Frankly I'm sick of people posting stuff for the hell of it or in your case you just don't like the player and the rest of us are just supposed to take your word for it. No offense but who are you again?

And please don't just say something stupid like, "the Atletico games last season. I'm still mad too." :rolleyes: Get a clip (there must be a bajillion if he's as bad as you say) and prove you're not just talking bulls***.

Oh you need to be embarrassed cause the "content" you published is pretty stupid :rolleyes:

18. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Oh no.. another post by Siete. This just might be my first ignore since Zippy !

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ok boys and girls, take this somewhere else, the sight of the last few contributions by a few guys is shocking, and the thought that the game is on Sunday makes me pretty mad.

20. Anyone for tennis

Mar 10, 2009
    South Saturn Delta
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ramos, Garay and Alonso are all on four yellows correct?

21. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    What are you talking about? Was something deleted?

22. cr9kaka8

cr9kaka8 New Member

Nov 4, 2009
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope for 3 points, i hope Gago starts and i hope we humiliate them and show them how to play football

Sent from my bedroom

23. Siete

Siete New Member

Aug 19, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    there you go:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoM5yxHngLo"]YouTube- Real Madrid Vs Atletico de Madrid 1-1 Goals Forlan and Huntelaar (7/03/09)[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p8Xq104VsI"]YouTube- Jornada 13 - Getafe 3 Real Madrid 1 (29/11/08)[/ame] (second goal)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhAoAhOXrg"]YouTube- 9.11.2008 Real Madrid vs Málaga 4:3[/ame] (third goal)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RQ5NCOeLVg"]YouTube- Valladolid vs. Real Madrid / All Goals and Highligths[/ame] - i named it "the famous tackle" (he's done that so many times) - he had left his position wide-open and when he got back he most have thought it's women's soccer.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r4_2uMpzKI"]YouTube- Real Madrid Vs Barcelona 2-6 All Goals - 2.5.2009 Highlights[/ame]

for obvious reasons it isn't easy to show how much bad he was for us (full-matches are required in order to understand how many holes the guy caused) - you might wanna search for some footages of the last matches of that season (especially against barca and valencia - conclude something from the latter wouldn't be fair 'cause most of the players played pretty much at the same level while knowing the season had already ended for them) and some which was taken place during 2007/2008.

24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Most brutally biased post of the century. If i'd post a small share of the goals Sergio Ramos has cost us during the time of those youtube clips i would need to open a new thread, or even a dedicated website. Yet nobody (myself included) claimed Sergio is killing us.

Now back to Madrid - Atleti please.

25. razingtonbear

razingtonbear Member+

Aug 8, 2007
    It's alrite, as soon as he pulls off a save like the double save against Sevilla, or Barcelona last season, the same people who are saying we need a new goalkeeper will be licking his balls again.

I'm exempt, I lick his balls all year round.