Real Madrid vs Atlético de Madrid | La Liga | Match day 7 | 09/28/13 | 22:00 (Local)

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by saadomar, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fanrealclub

fanrealclub Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    yes and I think through lesson in alectico , ancelotti will know what he should do if he doesn't want to be sacked . He should let players know where he should stand . What they except them to do Why he continue let illara and kedira run aroud pitch . Is it good when they with 6 role who must stand before 4 CBs to protect . Yes at least pep let beyern play titi taka he had many experiments about evryone but at least he has a clear plan to play . Players never run out their position like us . I think they can be suit with us but maybe ancelotti is fail to tell them how they should play . Typically , illara with 6 tackes most in team but he can't protect our box .

Yes about illarra replace for modric . it maybe politics but it also maybe ancelotti . Guess ancelotti think muscles midfielder of alectico will beat into modric . He need 2 DM to fight with muscles midfielder of alectico is gabi and thiago . But in fact we need a creativity person to create chances . Illara , kedira no creativity more than modric . Yes a strange thing why ancelotti let bale be on bench . Consider perez spend more 100 milion for him .

Our Problem now is players should pratice passing with more accurate rate . Especially , illara seem after match with getafe be too confident so he don't notice much his passes . Ancelotti should have a discussion how they expect to do , position where they should stand . Yes and I would also like ancelotti let illara into games slowly . He is still not used to 6 role and ancelotti should let him be used to it through a few minutes at the end of every matches . Anyway , illara is fail , ancelotti will have an excuse to refuse when perez require ancelotti to start with illara in official match

2. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    See you in our forums!

Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  3. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Love it. That's you on right, checking out Ronnie's pecker huh? You lucky dog.

Run along now. Further bullshit will be promptly deleted.

Edit:eek:h shit, your signature is the name of Drake's album! Hahahaha, you his fan club president or something? This is too good. I'm done now.

On topic, we gotta get a lot better. That's all I got.

Zidane05 repped this.
  4. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is ridiculous to be quite honest. As much as I didn't expect Carlo's system to be in full swing by this point in the season, I did expect the team to at least be decent enough to get through the first few months while we worked out the kinks. Everything just seems generally broken and the players look amateurish and clueless in their duties on the field. It's as though they are all playing in completely different games/timezones/countries when they are on the pitch together. I'm beginning to wonder if the coaching staff and players have any idea how to rectify the situation or if they're simply waiting on the day it clicks.

All is not lost but I'd really prefer if we didn't extend our distance from the top of the table beyond this 5 point gap.

5. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lucky for you, that's not me, so you can still tap that.. I think.

Anyways that's enough fun for me for the night. See you guys in the Semi Finals... or the Quarters. Wherever you prefer to lose :cool:

Matakos and Fernando_Bayern_BR repped this.
  6. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1256 plyka, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    LOL...you understand that every time you post something so ridiculous, as YOU bragging, it just shows you have no life. Bayern did well last year and Madrid needs to get better this year. But these are NOT YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS. Do you understand this? That you're not out there playing football, that YOU didn't win anything? This is football, it's entertainment.

If you're tricking yourself into believing that Bayern's achievements are somehow your achievements, then you don't have any real achievements and need to work on that part of your life. You have nothing to brag about, you're not playing, it's not you out there.

It just seems that losers attempt to "live through" their teams and act as though they have won or created something of value in this world. Your post just tells me you have to work harder on yourself to actually create something of value, so next time you can brag about something you actually achieved.

But the next morning you are here, lol...what does that tell you?

HAHAHAHA...now I get it, you're one of those jealous of Ronaldo? Not Ronaldo exactly, but that type of guy? The guy who dates girls you want but can't get, the guy who is successful in life, the guy who girls drool over, the guy who is a 100 times richer than you are at your hourly gig, the guy who has achievements in life while you're acting like you won something because Bayern won the trophy last year? You are pathetic my friend. It's ok if you are not the guy I described above. We all have our place in this world. Who do you think wipes down that Boat Ronaldo is on after he gets home? Who puts gas in it? Who washes its windows? People like you. Without you, what would we all do?>

Vector-SS, Sudžuka, Dhajj and 3 others repped this.
  7. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Answer me this if you could: is there any system in the world where it is OK to have all your attackers standing in a straight line with the CBs of the opposing team? You posted an extreme picture with 6 players all standing in a straight line, but there were many times when I saw 3-4 attacking players all standing in a straight line with the opposing CBs. then 2 or perhaps 3 players on occasion who are passing it in a triangle. Shouldn't the other players be making runs like ALL the time? Shouldn't people be moving into open space and attempt to get involved with the play? Should someone make a run from deep in order to stretch out there back line? I just don't understand the unwillingness to make runs and open up space.

Lyra repped this.
  8. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    This is what i'm talking about. Everybody is taking space away in the opponents half, not only Ronaldo but nobody can do anything with the ball when it's being received.

Possession football simply doesn't fit us. Your excellent analysis shows it.

9. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Shut the ******** up and get the ******** out you stupid **** ***** *******ing ****sucking ***** of shit ***** ****** ***** ***** ****** ******* ****** ***** and your mother in the ass. **** you and everything that Bayern Munich stands for, you bunch of shit-eating **** ***** ***** ****** ***** ****** sons of bitches.

TL;DR: Go ******** yourself and your little Bayern pantyhose wearing shitbags. You will never be worth an ounce of what we are. Go lul and lull yourselves to sleep in that German shithole we refer to as the Bayern Munich forum while yall climb head over bondage ankles trying to rep each other for trolling our forum. Yeah, and I didn't even need to throw in any German jokes for that shit, you ********ing douchebag.

jk, not.

Lyra, anticule, s7kru and 2 others repped this.
  10. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Pepe in midfield and Nacho as second or even first choice CB for some of the games.....??
    Then wtf were we doing the whole summer if that's our next step/solution..? Casemiro was not bought to play as a starter and Illarra is presented as future Alonso replacement. If we can't make it work with this squad then Ancelotti is clueless, Zidane is here just for the ride and the players have IQ of an amoeba.

It's not that I'm against the idea of Pepe in midfield. From what I saw, I think he just might handle the job if given a run of games, but that run should have started in Bournemouth or Lyon and a class CB should have been bought instead of one midfielder.

At this point, this is one experiment we need to do without.

Sudžuka repped this.
  11. Chapimp

Chapimp Member

Sep 9, 2004
    I really like R.M. have seen them beat Tottenham at Bernabeu on Champions League a couple of years back and also the match they lost a few days earlier that ended Mourinho home win streak on all his teams... This style of play (which everyone seems lost) I don't enjoy it at all. That Madrid was the best counter attack team I had seem in last few years. With Bale it should had been better. Also that team manage to start beating Barcelona frequently, I don't think presently the team is capable of beating them and cutting the lead for league title.

12. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pepe in the midfield?

works fine for me. :D

13. screamingfields

Nov 30, 2012
    The defense now has to concentrate on every aspect of their game. From blocking, tackling, marking, communication and clearing the ball. All of these are top priorities for a defender. As for the midfielders, I can see Modric and Khedira doing better at just blocking and tackling the ball for a start. Fullbacks should concentrate on the same aspects as midfielders. For wingers they should help out the fullbacks more often.

More triangular passing is needed, from Isco, Khedira and Modric. Plus good long balls could spark a real good attacking chance.

14. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1264 MadridOzil, Sep 30, 2013
    No to Pepe in midfield that experiment should be left dead.

Ancelotti : We were doing well until last week and I am not going to change things now.

What games has he been watching?

Lyra, s7kru and Umar repped this.
  15. makkay

makkay Member

Sep 5, 2005
    i thought six of those came when the CL was by invitation only or am i wrong?

16. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Bilbao and Gala

17. makkay

makkay Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Real fans should not talk proudly about being rich when they have been to the brink of being bankrupt and got saved by taking handouts.

18. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1268 saadomar, Sep 30, 2013
    It's always nice to flaunt our grandpa's achievements (figuratively speaking), but most of us probably weren't even alive when Real Madrid won it's 6th trophy. Since the 6th European cup in 1966, 5 clubs have gone onto win more European cups than us in that span of time, and one club has equaled us. It's still something to be celebrated, but it's painfully obvious most of what we won were in mid fifties to mid sixties. It was enough to win us the club of the century (now THAT is something to flaunt), and that comes around once every...oh I dunno, 100 YEARS! ;)

Go back to your cave Bayern fans, Real Madrid is still a level above your club. Maybe your club can try some more underhanded tactics and buyout players from your direct rivals.

With the types of players we have at our disposal, no it doesn't look like that at all. I find our team to be very uncomfortable through the middle, and our moments of brilliance usually comes when we break out on the counter, and that usually forces us to play out wide. Possession based football requires players who are very technically proficient, good at ball distribution, and players who can generally outmuscle or out dribble the opponent as if the ball was glued to their feet. Players such as Luka Modric, Xabi Alonso and Cristiano Ronaldo sound like the perfect players for those criteria. But they just struggle because the support just wasn't there when they got the ball. People like Coentrao, Arbeloa and Benzema failed to make those overlapping runs so the ball could be sent forward. What Umar was showing in his picture is a perfect illustration of how difficult distribution becomes when players don't try hard enough to distance themselves from their markers.

19. s7kru

s7kru Red Card

Dec 13, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid

This coming from someone who can't even spell Makaay right is laughable.

20. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And that makes you... MAD?

21. screamingfields

Nov 30, 2012
    Khedira plays more like a defender which doesn't have the necessary skills to be a defender. He isn't playing like a defensive midfielder at all. If he is going to play in midfield he has to start using his stamina far more. Or better yet he is playing like a good sub would, a good impact but won't last the full 90 but has lots of stamina. He must start to play with more 1) passes, he is a midfielder and his passing is important 2) positioning, a player in midfielder knows when to attack and defend.

Defenders need to know their positioning also. The last game was chaotic and really did lack cohesion.

22. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    We're rich bitch!

[​IMG]

anticule, Ahmadi8 and Crimson repped this.
  23. screamingfields

Nov 30, 2012
    Real should try to calm themselves down. Always trying to get a goal all the time. When that isn't possible. Real must time themselves and know when to go forward, stay back and pass it around.

24. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Wow, this is another piece of wisdom right here, so deep it's almost obvious, do you have a UEFA A Licence by chance? Cuz you're really knowledgeable @screamingfields ...

25. screamingfields

Nov 30, 2012
    Bale isn't gelling straight away into the side. It hasn't been seamless and he's struggling to find a place to fit it. Bale should try to either play behind the striker, out wide right or left. Against Atletico, he struggled to get space to run I suppose.