Real Madrid Ticket Purchasing Info

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by davew, Aug 22, 2004.

1. gomelkiev

gomelkiev Member

May 11, 2007
    1. yes, you can buy right away, they will email you your number and pwd
    2. I guess yes
    3. check viagogo
    4. last night they had around 500-600 tickets for madridista. took couple hours to sell.

2. Wowkevin!

Wowkevin! New Member

Real Madrid
    Scotland
    Mar 20, 2017
    Thanks Gomelkiev.

I ended up buying a Madridista card and tried to get tickets for the Bayern game on my phone but every time I clicked on what looked like available tickets it said tickets unavailable. Frustrating as now it is sold out.

Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale for the El Clasico? Also if anyone has experience of buying from a tout outside the ground for a big champ league game / El Clasico and can give me a rough estimate of prices that would be appreciated.

3. gomelkiev

gomelkiev Member

May 11, 2007
    Here is what i got last night from real madrid card processor company:
    Dear customer,

Thank you for your E-mail.

Unfortunately due to security reasons our website does not allow transactions from your country or payments with credit cards issued in your country.

Please try to buy the tickets at the stadium box office.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

4. Wowkevin!

Wowkevin! New Member

Real Madrid
    Scotland
    Mar 20, 2017
    Oh dear, I highly doubt there will be tickets for sale at the stadium box office for the Bayern game.

^^ any help on my above queries from anyone would be appreciated.

5. JPNYC

JPNYC Member

New York Red Bulls
    Mexico
    Nov 1, 2013
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Just out of curiosity, these were USA credit cards? Did you try calling your bank beforehand and making sure they would allow foreign transactions to Spain?

6. gomelkiev

gomelkiev Member

May 11, 2007
    yes, I talk to AMEX and Chase, they said they didn't even get pending request from entradas.com . I got email from entradas, that they are not accepting US credit cards at all.

7. Wowkevin!

Wowkevin! New Member

Real Madrid
    Scotland
    Mar 20, 2017
    Any idea of a rough estimate of tout/scalper prices for El Clasico?

8. gomelkiev

gomelkiev Member

May 11, 2007
    Amex platinum concierge offering next prices
    Category 1 - $1575 each (along the 500 level)

Category 2 - $1350 each

Category 3 - $1200 each

9. Wowkevin!

Wowkevin! New Member

Real Madrid
    Scotland
    Mar 20, 2017
    Always going to be more expensive through an online agent/supplier though. Has anyway had any experience or heard how much you need to pay to secure a ticket from a tout/scalper outside the stadium?

10. JPNYC

JPNYC Member

New York Red Bulls
    Mexico
    Nov 1, 2013
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Wow thats terrible news, as I was hoping to try my luck and snag some tickets to el clasico online. I still intend to try my luck. Maybe since it was a UCL match? I really don't want to buy from a tout outside the stadium as there are too many risks involved in that.

11. JPNYC

JPNYC Member

New York Red Bulls
    Mexico
    Nov 1, 2013
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    So from my research into this topic and reading about others experiences with buying tickets to Real Madrid games, it seems the general consensus is to use ticketmaster.es instead of the official Real Madrid website, ticketmaster allows purchase using a foreign credit card. Just out of curiosity, I checked online through the mobile site for tomorrows Madrid derby and there's loads of tickets that pop up. I was able to cart two separate tickets in two separate occasions hours apart. This is a high profile match, and there are tickets available, so I'm hoping theres tickets a day before el clasico. If not I'll try my luck with the touts or viagogo a day before.

12. alexandra_hempo

alexandra_hempo New Member

leicester
    England
    Apr 15, 2017
    I am new to this and messaging in the hope that I may get some info which may help me....
    I am going to Madrid this coming weekend with my husband for his 40th as a surprise.... watching El Classico is at the top of his bucket list so I foolishly thought it would be fairly straight forward to get some tickets. How wrong I was.... Despite me paying for Madridista card it got me no where as the were all sold out (and on Viagogo by the looks of it...) I called the box office there and they said all the VIP's purchased the tickets on Wednesday.....

My husband doesn't know anything about next weekend as want it to be a surprise.... but as I am no expert on these things was thinking posting on here may be a good way of getting some helpful advice in terms of what to do over the next week or Saturday/Sunday before the game in a vain attempt to get a ticket.... any experience of touts..? I'm wary of getting ripped off.....
    THANKYOU IN ADVANCE.... :)

13. gomelkiev

gomelkiev Member

May 11, 2007
    i have 1 ticket for real-bayern sector 429
    want to trade for 1 ticket for classico
    pm me
    thanks

14. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    It's a title deciding game between major rivals that's sold out. Of course you're going to get ripped off. If you're able to get tickets you can afford from agencies, I'd think about doing that just to be sure that you'll get in. We normally don't recommend that as you generally can buy tickets cheaper from touts in front of the stadium before the match. There's no way of being sure before this match though, and if you decide to go down this route my advice is to bring loads of euros.
    Enjoy the spectacle!

15. LaSaeta

LaSaeta New Member

Real Madrid
    Finland
    Apr 30, 2017
    Hey!

If someone wants a ticket for the Real Madrid - Atletico game on Tuesday I have one spare ticket. I'm ready to sell it on original price of 175e and the seat is on sector 504. If you are interested PM me.

And one advice for everyone. Dont buy the Madridista card. It doesnt improve your chances to get tickets and is just a waste of money.

16. nicky h

nicky h New Member

Real Madrid
    United States
    May 9, 2017
    Hello, I will be in Madrid this sunday May 14 2017 for the Real Madrid vs Sevilla game. Anyone know if this is a popular game? I try to buy tickets off the website but no luck. I was thinking about calling the box office or buying from the box office on game day. I need four tickets. Any advice?

17. manofsteel

manofsteel Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 9, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Guys do you know where can I buy tickets for Spanish Super Cup 2017 ? Are they available yet?

18. mosmartindb9

mosmartindb9 Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't have the API for tickets ready for our travel portal, to be fair it's not even in the works, but I can help with that. They already are on sale here: http://www.sportsevents365.com/dock/team/real-madrid.
    Also, I don't advise anyone to buy their tickets from privates, be smart with your money. There are all kind of frauds involved in how these tickets are purchased or they are trying to fraud you in some way.

19. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Anyone know the best way to buy tickets for the Real Madrid - Tottenham game at Wembley? Can't see the option to purchase or be notified of their availability on the website.

Prit Javier repped this.
  20. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Guys, anyone can assist in buying tickets for Real Madrid games at the Bernabeu?

Planning on going in March so I will get to watch the Real Madrid - Getafe game. Official website seems to have only vip tickets for some reason?

21. Kim1990

Kim1990 New Member

Celtic
    Scotland
    Nov 22, 2017
    Hi all

I am looking for 2 tickets seated together for the game on Saturday vs Malaga.On the Madrid website only single seats show and we are travelling from Scotland to see the game.

Anyone able to assist?

22. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No one knows how to buy tickets for games at the Bernabeu?

23. ChrizG13

ChrizG13 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    Humble
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They sell in phases. Season ticket holders, madridista card holders, madrid fan club members, then General Admission to the public.
    Public can be bought through their own website or if you are in Madrid the week before the game or a few days before the game you can buy any available seats from the box office.

Other than that maybe from Madrid stores around Madrid or Viagogo (re-sellers)

24. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thanks mate! Just got the same response from official website (aside from Viagogo)

ChrizG13 repped this.
  25. AlexD674

AlexD674 New Member

Barcelona
    Germany
    Dec 8, 2017
    Hi, well there are other sites where you can get tickets. I would definetly NOT buy from viagogo.... But that's me...I am not sure if you will get them here but I would try: See ticketbureau.com or https://nicebarcelona.com. Getting them through Viagogo can get crazy. The sites I just named often have official tickets.