Real Madrid Summer Tour & Preseason 2015

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What ? Jese has been our best forward in pre season , last game and this game he was quite but did you see the service he got ?? At least he was making runs non stop .

2. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale has yet to have his week

Liked the second half but on alot of occasions there is only one player in the box when playing a cross. One of our midfielders have got to join in or our striker will be heavily outnumbered. Asensio was great, alot better than Vasquez who kept losing the ball. And what's with us never getting penalties this preseason?? There were at least 2/3 clear penalty appeals turned down. I like how composed Kiko is, never spills ball into the path of strikers and if he can't save it palms/punches it all the way to the half way line. He is definitely good enough to start imo

Kroosinator repped this.
  3. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale had many weeks in the CL winning season.

This team needs to step it up now. The usual bullshit seen many of times. Season starts next week.

4. stannisbaratheon

Jun 3, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Man Asensio is a treat to watch. He can sill further develop his game. I hope Rafa starts him on Tuesday.

Kroosinator repped this.
  5. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Score and time?

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Jese is doing a lot of good things in front of goal, but he looks a bit lazy. This is a crucial season for him, and he needs to be putting 100% into every minute. I don't worry about the friendlie,s but in the games that matter, this walking around and halfassing it at time won't cut it.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    0-0 Full time. Boring game, Carvajal and Lucas Vazquez doing a lot of nice things on the right. Team looked bored to be there, Rafa, again, tried out pretty much the entire squad, even with goalkeeper substitutions.

8. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Ughhh disappointing....

9. nickslb14

nickslb14 Member

Oct 23, 2014
    NJ
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  10. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The second half players had more chances to score than the first half and I'll put that down to the AM switch. The moment Asensio cqme on we had more shots on target both from outside the box and 1v1s. Mayoral should really have scored from that counter. This game also proved how much we need a LB, Arbeloa was pretty non existent out there even when we won the ball back in their half 70% of the time. Glad Isco got some much needed rest, Marcelo better get that type of rest vs Gala

Kroosinator and MerlinRM repped this.
  11. RealMadridista

RealMadridista Member+

Aug 21, 2006
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    RAfa said..before the pre season that he will try every player and then decide who will be sold or go to loan..

12. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    What are people's opinion on Asensio's best position?

He looks like he could play across any of the three attacking spots behind a central striker.

The IQ to play AM and the speed/tricks to play out wide too.

Kroosinator repped this.
  13. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think he'd do alot better cutting in than playing out on the left. I could see him combining really well with Carvajal on that right side. Even if Denis stayed I think Asensio could stay. Denis could be our back up LB if Coentrao is still at our club

14. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All I can say to this is that it's 2015, we are going into season 2015/16, so everyone forward now.

15. ratheesh7k

ratheesh7k Member

Feb 18, 2010
    India
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I would have expected some long rangers when we were struggling to break into the box.. Not sure what was stopping them BTW...

16. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I watched Asensio all summer during the Euro u19s. This kid is the real deal.

Its hard to decide whether we should loan him or not. I believe Rafa will give him minutes as a sub but I'd like to see him perform for a season full-time as well.

Kroosinator and J-Mezzy repped this.
  17. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Some players will have to go. Apparently Illarra and Casemiro are definitely staying.

18. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    Yikes. At this point I don't see any reason he should stay with this team. My guess is Lucas Silva is already on his way out.

Signings like Asensio and Vasquez would be great, if this team would be coming off a triple. Because that would mean we had the quality to compete and would be adding some young players, who would add depth and we'd be casting an eye on the future.

However this team didn't win anything last year and while the starting eleven (which will likely stay the same as last year), only really offers Isco and Varane off the bench. I'd be willing to take a risk with Jese being the back up striker, but there's no way this team should go into the season, expecting to win much without another quality winger (Lucas) and midfielder (Parejo?). I'd say goalkeeper as well, but De Gea will probably be in Madrid any day now, so atleast that issue has been resolved.

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Illarra hasn't been bad in pre season. If the offers have been terrible for him, we might as well keep him and let Rafa use him in the games we can afford to have him play.

20. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't think Parejo is any better than Illarra.

21. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Like CL group stage games where first place is already secured :D

Looking at you Carlo!

22. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Lucas Silva agent confirmed he will be out because of the EU situation. Sporting Lisbon is the strong candidate. Imo, best choice for him. He was very highly rated in Brazil and seems uncomfortable/nervous playing with Real Madrid. A year in a country of the same language and a high # of South American players will be great for his development.

23. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're wrong. Different players but Parejo is better all-around.

surgeon, Ahmadi8, Zidane05 and 4 others repped this.
  24. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    Illaramendi has the quality to be a good player, but it seems the environment isn't suiting him. He doesn't seem to be confident, which is the real issue he hasn't impressed.

Parejo on the other hand is coming off a pretty good season and knows how Real Madrid works. Besides, Parejo is a way more dynamic player than Illaramendi.

I'd make that switch.

25. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Illara. The point in this guy even being here. Sell and cash in.