Real Madrid Summer Tour & Preseason 2015

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Jul 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    we need ST imo. and fast. it would be good to get someone like Llorente at least.

Digital and natenate101 repped this.
  2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Happy with the performance given the team we put out. Bayern already played a competitive game. Hope Pepe injury is not serious. Good move by Rafa not to start key players back to back.

3. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think we may be letting that one run until the end of the window, to get him as cheap as possible.

4. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    I was at minimum expecting same old and not a regression. I know it is probably too early but I fear the Rafa effect. There was a little bit of hope after his signing and how the pre-seaosn went so far but this match has brought it back all the initial fear with a force. It looked as if everything the team learned from Mourinho and Ancelotti has been forgotten; attacking wise - in terms of defending it has been an improvement.

I agree. Casemiro, Lucas Vasquez, Illarra, Arbeloa are not good enough. We truly must be broke if thats what we're settling for.

5. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    At this point I agree that our money will be better spent on getting a striker and a midfielder and not on a GK.

6. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    so many people here really underrate the importance of Vidal to any team he plays in. He is destroyer who also projects forward. There are very few players in the world who can actually do this.

7. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like that skillset a lot, just not the specific player. Khedira was supposed to be that but really never was because he wasn't good enough going either way. We need someone like that. And a ball playing CM if Illarra can't hang. People mentioned Borja Valero, and that style of player would be great.

RMSocrates repped this.
  8. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well kudos to you for being hopeful. I've seen nothing even close to good football. If we played bad football last season, we're about to play some nauseating football now. My expectations of Rafa are low, so I'll remain cautiously pessimistic until I see anything even remotely convincing.

9. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Lol at the some that are ready to jump off the ledge. I wasn't ever convinced with Rafa but come the ******** on.

Airjao, MerlinRM, Zidane05 and 2 others repped this.
  10. ezekiel66

ezekiel66 Member

Jul 9, 2015
    Bayern didn't play the cup final, Dortmund and Wolfsburg did. And Bayern weren't exactly "owned" in the Supercup. They lost on penalties.

Matakos repped this.
  11. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I don't know, he was pretty quiet vs Carva and only got going once he switched sides and played vs arbeloa (surprise, surprise). He is quick and seems to be good but 30 million euros good?! Not sure, let's wait for it to not be preseason and see how he handles it went teams double up/play tactical on his ass.

Equilibrium and 4x4s repped this.
  12. stannisbaratheon

Jun 3, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We played way too defensively for my liking tbh. Without the BBC, we have nothing going forward. Jese has shown signs of brilliance, but I'm not comfortable relying on him. Vazquez hasn't really impressed me either. I really liked Asensio from what I've seen from him. Isco was brilliant once again. He just loses the ball too much for my liking. I'm not really surprised with the scoreline. We played our weakest XI against Bayern's best. I do think had we played with our best 11, we would've beat Bayern. Oh well.

13. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Missed the 2nd half, guess we sucked huh? Lol

14. stannisbaratheon

Jun 3, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yep. We didn't even leave our half

15. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Interesting point , will watch the game soon

J-Mezzy repped this.
  16. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Benitez just said that he doesn't know if Benzema will be able to play the first game of the season, Cristiano at striker it is then.

17. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine

Navas shouldn't start any games. Yet again he spills a simple nothing shot he should tip over right into the path of an opposing forward (29 mins in).

Get de Gea in, if not let Kiko start. I bet there will be around five to ten goals a season directly down to Navas' poor handling if he starts every game.

sleepyvato50 repped this.
  18. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Benzema off to Arsenal then lol

J-Mezzy repped this.
  19. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Second game in a row we sat back and were unable to string passes together. Not happy at all

20. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    lol 2nd game in two days and playing second string against a bunch of hacks, why are people getting worked up?

Bear Crotch, MerlinRM and J-Mezzy repped this.
  21. RealMadridista

RealMadridista Member+

Aug 21, 2006
    Chicago Il
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nobody gave a shit about winning this game.I dunno why you all go anal :D
    truth to say our first team would eat this guys alive

Mandingobrah repped this.
  22. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's obvious. Bale was playing

Lmao

23. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    lol
    [​IMG]

surgeon, euon, 4x4s and 7 others repped this.
  24. LastBoyscout

LastBoyscout Member+

Mar 6, 2013
    You are right, they got owned by 7. place Dortmund in the semi final, really doesn't make it any better though.
    I probably mixed that up, because they got owned 4:1 by Wolfsburg in their last league game, I was sure there was some VW owning Bayern somewhere along the way. As for not being able to keep a 1:0 lead in the 89 minute, then losing on penalties... That has to hurt even more than going straight 3:0. Fact is Pep hasn't done shit to warrant the messiah like hype he got when coming to Bayern. Winning the league with that team? Even Frontzeck could do that. Man I'm sure all of Bayern is itching to get their hands on de Bruyne and there is certainly a place on the bench for Schürrle as well. Wouldn't want all that league dominance to slip away now, would we?

RMSocrates repped this.
  25. ChocolateCandy

ChocolateCandy Member+

Real Madrid
    Jul 23, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    His positioning and reaction times are good, but he doesn't have the softest hands. Same thing we saw in his limited minutes last season. He still made some good saves. IF he can just clean up a little, I won't be too worried. Would still rather have DDG obviously.